• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DCL Framed Pirate Pins, Need Help With Pin Details for PTDB.com

DCL Framed Pirate Pins, Need Help With Pin Details for PTDB.com

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
I was able to trade for the adorable DCL pin with pirate Mickey in a silver/grey frame. Love this pin!

I would like to add the pirate Mickey (and perhaps the whole set?) to the pintradingdb.com and collectiblepintrader.com.
What is known about this set?
Questions:
1) There was a goofy and daisy in a post from @Fins4pins. What other characters?
2) Mystery set? PWP?
3) Only available on cruise?
4) Price?
5) Any info on when released?

Picture in next post.

Last edited:
Picture of Mickey from the set...
8fbb33aadf378f539f83c678f11f290e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Ugh....this set...the bane of my existence. Last month, on the Fantasy, I tried to complete it, only to end up with 3 Mickeys and 3 Daisys. I was able to trade one Mickey for a Donald, but that was it. I have since given up trying to finish it. It was a PWP, I think $6.99 with purchase of $25 or more. To my knowledge, they are only available on the cruise. I think the 6 in the set were Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto, but my memory is failing. That's about all I know other than to stay away from it. It's a cursed set.

Ugh....this set...the bane of my existence. Last month, on the Fantasy, I tried to complete it, only to end up with 3 Mickeys and 3 Daisys. I was able to trade one Mickey for a Donald, but that was it. I have since given up trying to finish it. It was a PWP, I think $6.99 with purchase of $25 or more. To my knowledge, they are only available on the cruise. I think the 6 in the set were Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto, but my memory is failing. That's about all I know other than to stay away from it. It's a cursed set.
Could you post pictures?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info... if we get them added to PTDB.com... maybe it will help with completing the set.
(I am ever hopeful!) :)

Your information above is correct, we were on the Dream at Christmas and they told us these just came out.
I had the same luck with my 6 bags, but then came pin trading night and I had a lanyard full of new HM and I completed my set and traded enough to get my daughter a set as well.

Back