DCL Framed Pirate Pins, Need Help With Pin Details for PTDB.com

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
I was able to trade for the adorable DCL pin with pirate Mickey in a silver/grey frame. Love this pin!

I would like to add the pirate Mickey (and perhaps the whole set?) to the pintradingdb.com and collectiblepintrader.com.
What is known about this set?
Questions:
1) There was a goofy and daisy in a post from @Fins4pins. What other characters?
2) Mystery set? PWP?
3) Only available on cruise?
4) Price?
5) Any info on when released?

Picture in next post.

Last edited:

TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Picture of Mickey from the set...
8fbb33aadf378f539f83c678f11f290e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Spr175psu

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Ugh....this set...the bane of my existence. Last month, on the Fantasy, I tried to complete it, only to end up with 3 Mickeys and 3 Daisys. I was able to trade one Mickey for a Donald, but that was it. I have since given up trying to finish it. It was a PWP, I think $6.99 with purchase of $25 or more. To my knowledge, they are only available on the cruise. I think the 6 in the set were Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto, but my memory is failing. That's about all I know other than to stay away from it. It's a cursed set.

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
538   0   0
Ugh....this set...the bane of my existence. Last month, on the Fantasy, I tried to complete it, only to end up with 3 Mickeys and 3 Daisys. I was able to trade one Mickey for a Donald, but that was it. I have since given up trying to finish it. It was a PWP, I think $6.99 with purchase of $25 or more. To my knowledge, they are only available on the cruise. I think the 6 in the set were Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto, but my memory is failing. That's about all I know other than to stay away from it. It's a cursed set.
Could you post pictures?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Thanks for the info... if we get them added to PTDB.com... maybe it will help with completing the set.
(I am ever hopeful!) :)

Fins4pins

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0

Fins4pins

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Your information above is correct, we were on the Dream at Christmas and they told us these just came out.
I had the same luck with my 6 bags, but then came pin trading night and I had a lanyard full of new HM and I completed my set and traded enough to get my daughter a set as well.