• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! DCW is Back!

ZAPPED! DCW is Back!

theoucharis

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
So, as many of you know, @Disneychildwithin has been busy lately, sending out packages and zapping left and right. I even commented on one, saying that I have missed her presence in the Forum. Then, lo and behold, I get a package. I was expecting some with recent trades, but as soon as I saw the initials, I couldn't help but smile and excitedly opened the package. Lucy, oh wow! Thank you so much. My daughter has already claimed the Mulan keychain. (I had to beg her to wait so that I could at least take a picture.) And the pin has been on my wants list for so long.

Thank you again, my friend, for your generosity.
0e901828f49b277a40b17d89a7fc63e9.jpg
924bb1435a49d96c44b44164556b34d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Super package! Love the key chain. I think some Funkos are really cute!

Fun metal model! Have you ever done one? I just got one of the submarine Nautilus . . . havne't attempted it, yet, but would really like the model for my display cabinet! -grin-

Super package! Love the key chain. I think some Funkos are really cute!

Fun metal model! Have you ever done one? I just got one of the submarine Nautilus . . . havne't attempted it, yet, but would really like the model for my display cabinet! -grin-
We have some SW and HP metal models but haven't yet actually tried putting one together.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Back