• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Dolls - Jasmine and Mulan PRICES LOWERED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Dolls - Jasmine and Mulan PRICES LOWERED

aandersonis

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi All, Looking to sell the extra dolls I have. Got them just in case I needed to trade, but I have completed my collection.
I paid $67.00 (with tax & shipping for Mulan) and waited 5 hours to purchase Jasmine. So I would like to charge a little for the time I stood in line.
I would rather sell them within the community.

Jasmine - $100.00
Mulan - $95.00

Shipping to the states is included, international shipping would be additional, but at cost.

Please PM, thanks!

Last edited:
So sorry about that, thought with saying what I'm looking for around was okay...

I'd love to sell them as a set if possible for around $475.00, but I will sell them separately at a higher rate

Rapunzel -would like $150, but willing to let her go for $140
Jasmine - would like $150, but willing to let her go for $140
Belle - would like $140, but willing to let her go for $130.00
Mulan - would like $140, but willing to let her go for $130.00

Can't afford that unless you can do $140.00 with shipping . I want her so bad ! :cry: oh well if you don't , I'll have to succumb to the sharks . I was offering you a hundred plus shipping , a pin and designer ornament . But I can swing $140.00 tomorrow with a pin .

I love you ! I am ready to start jumping up and down on my hospital bed if I wasn't afraid I'd stop breathing from coughing . Millions of Thank Yous and Hugs for accepting my offer . I can't believe I actually logged on and saw the thread first . I want to do cartwheels . LOL. I guess you know how happy you have made me . I got my four favs I wanted Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine and Rapunzel . I have Mulan for sale or trade .

bump; you might want to edit your top post to put your prices there and also edit the title since you appear to have already sold Rapunzel :)

I didn't know we could edit the title! Thank you so much for letting me know.

Seriously thanks again starry_solo!!! You're the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back