• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Designer Fairytale Couple: Aurora & Philip - Ends Wed 11/12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Designer Fairytale Couple: Aurora & Philip - Ends Wed 11/12/14

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
"Yes, they named her after the dawn..."
Up for auction is this beautiful pin:

(Photos of actual pin)
IMG_20141105_075818.jpg
IMG_20141105_075854.jpg

Pin 103065 Disney Store - Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Set - Princess Aurora & Prince Philip Only (LE 350)

Recently I was lucky enough to acquire a full set of Designer Couples, but I'm only keeping the princesses I collect.
Let my luck be yours!

Our wants lists:
My wants list (pinpics ID: Vixyish)
My best friend's wants list (pinpics ID: Seanan)

What we collect:
Brave
Ravens (Diablo/Nevermore)
Administrative Professionals Day/Secretaries Day
Alice in Wonderland
Cinderella
Princess and the Frog
Mulan
It's a Small World
Tower of Terror
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean
~
Megara
Wreck-It Ralph, especially Ralph, Vanellope, & King Candy
Haunted Mansion
Pixie Hollow pixies
Tinker Bell
~
And of course, really good traders!

Auction ends Wednesday, November 12 at 8:00pm Pacific Time.
Good luck all!

oh it's stunningly beautiful ! i'll bid pin 98462 Disney Store Europe Rapunzel and Maximus brand new on the original card , thanks from Sabrina .

Good morning and thank you all for the great bids! Here's your first leaderboard:

1st: Rocke01 (it wasn't on Seanan's wants, but it is now!) :D
2nd: teddy_ruxpin - great trader!
3rd: justharry - pretty and purple! <3

i'll add these to my bid of pin 98462 Rapunzel and Maximus brand new on original card please . pin 60755 WDW the scoop pirates of the caribbean and pin 44785 DLRP Fairies Rani , thanks from Sabrina.

I have to at least try....I'll bid Pin 85843: WDW - Room For One More Event - Haunted Mansion Ear Hat, 3' Vinylmation & Pin - Pin Only.
&
Pin 98041: WDW - Reflections of Evil Event - Villainous Breakfast Gift.

I will bid the following from your wants list
Pin 98905: Wonderland Characters on Caterpillar Ride (Walrus & Carpenter Only)
Pin 98906: Wonderland Characters on Caterpillar Ride (Mad Hatter & March Hare Only)Pin 98907: Wonderland Characters on Caterpillar Ride (Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum Only)
Pin 98908: Wonderland Characters on Caterpillar Ride (Queen of Hearts & King Only)

From your wish list:

pin98992
98992 on original card although it's a little creased
pin90069

From Seanan's wish list:
pin38558
plus some other Tinks:
pin78078
78078 (AP version)
pin30974
pin55435
pin63254
pin72333
pin80576

Hello friends! So sorry for the radio silence; the internet was not being kind to me this weekend. :(

Thank you for all the wonderful bids; this is already super hard! Here is today's leaderboard:

1st: Poohlady5 - it's not the quantity; it's that some of those are pretty hard to find!

2nd: TIE
Aggellert - I'm an Alice nut AND
GoofyinMadison - you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find pins of ravens alone!

3rd: TIE
Rocke01 - gorgeous rare Tink AND
teddy_ruxpin - wants + great trader

I'll be back home tonight with (knock on wood) a reliable internet connection. Thank you! :)

Lets give this a go -- to start:

Pin 84971: Disney Store Europe - Tinker Bell Sitting on a Block
Pin 52445: WDW - Where the Night is as Bright as the Day - Tinker Bell
Pin 53570: Disney Fairies Series - Prilla
Pin 53571: Disney Fairies Series - Rani
Pin 93707: Character Earhat - Mystery Pack - Cheshire Cat ONLY

I'll bid

Pin 75493: WDI Haunted Mansion Mystery Doombuggy - Tinker Bell
Pin 19190: Disney Catalog - Storybook Series #7 (Cinderella) Hinged
Pin 76455: DLR - Dateline: Disneyland 1955 - 55 Years Series - Mad Tea Party
Pin 74784: DLR - Disneyland Happiest Memories on Earth Mystery Pin Collection - Cinderella Only
Pin 81925: DLR - Disneyland® Resort - Annual Passholder - Where... Collectors Set (Tinker Bell ONLY)

pin75493
pin19190
pin76455
pin74784
pin81925

Good morning, folks!

I noticed belatedly that my photo of the pin in the original post looks a little dusty. I'm not sure if the dust was on the pin or my lens, but I got out the compressed air this morning and took another photo just to show that it wasn't scratches on the pin:

D9LLnR4TnU32Atbleu3IGMyXzNZh2WzBuZD9rCVREo4=w500-h598-no

(You can actually see the reflection of my phone in her skirt.)

I will mull over the recent bid additions and post a new leaderboard later this morning. Thank you!

Here is the leaderboard so far:

1st: TIE
Poohlady5 with a cascade of HTF Tinks & an event-only Haunted Mansion
Rocke01 with a rare and gorgeous (and large) Tink and a great Alice (I just received the Alice in the winning bid on my last auction, but it is a GREAT trader for other Alice pins!)

sockgnome with that great Tink Haunted Mansion pin
Aggellert with four incredibly charming Alice pins (which I especially love now that I've been on the new remodeled Alice in Wonderland ride!)

GoofyinMadison with two great raven-alone pins
teddy_ruxpin with two wants & a great trader

I'll change my bid to
Pin 75493: WDI Haunted Mansion Mystery Doombuggy - Tinker Bell
Pin 45130: DisneyShopping.com - Tink Speed Skater
Pin 76455: DLR - Dateline: Disneyland 1955 - 55 Years Series - Mad Tea Party
Pin 76214: DSF - Alice in Wonderland - Mad Hatter's Cotton Thread
Pin 77769: WDI World of Color - Tweedledee
pin75493th72
pin45130th72
pin76455th72
pin76214th72
pin77769th72

Good morning, folks!

Slight shift in the leaderboard:

1st: Rocke01 & sockgnome are tied! (I like that Hatter pin, sockgnome! I already have the Tweedledee but maybe it can be a trader...)
2nd: Poohlady5 & Aggellert
3rd: GoofyinMadison & teddy_ruxpin

Today and tomorrow to go!

(PS-- I know some people don't like a tie for 1st place. I won't leave it tied until the very last minute; if nothing changes, I'll pick a top leader tomorrow morning. It's just really hard to choose!)

i would like to try and help poohlady5 so i'll add these to her bid please . pins 60755 WDW scoop pirates of the caribbean and 44785 Rani , thanks from Sabrina .

I'll bid:

Option A

Pin 100754: WDW - Imagination Gala - Small But Mighty - Mystery Set - Jaq & Gus ONLY
Pin 100756: WDW - Imagination Gala - Small But Mighty - Mystery Set - Mushu ONLY
Pin 100769: WDW - Imagination Gala - Most Quotable Quotes - Roz ONLY
Pin 100780: WDW - Imagination Gala - Most Magical Transformations - Cinderella ONLY
Pin 100783: WDW - Imagination Gala - Most Magical Transformations - Tiana ONLY

Option B:

Pin 83068: DLR - Artist Sketch Series - Lithograph and Pin - Alice in Wonderland - Pin ONLY
Pin 99692: Eau De Magique Collection: January, Mulan
Pin 102541: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Alice & Mad Hatter
Pin 102552: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Merida only

I think I want to give you an option of a different pin for the second one. The first one is still this one...

but the second one you have a choice of the alice pin you got already or this one off you wants that is really hard to find these days!...

Good morning, groovy pin people!

Whew, this is tough! I've resorted to color coding my spreadsheet (c'mon, I'm a secretary), searching my soul to rank my wants, and searching ebay for how hard some of the pins are to find... which ended up causing a bit of an upset!

I promised not to leave you all hanging with a tie for 1st, so here is the new leaderboard:

1st: Aggellert - I was undervaluing these before; they've grown on me and they appear to be harder to find than I thought!

Rocke01 - I think I'm still leaning toward Alice :)
Abyssinian28 - I have faves in both your options!

Poohlady5 - wants are more medium-level but some HTF and good traders
GoofyinMadison - Ravens! 'Nuff said.

Auction ends tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back