• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fawn announced via Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Fawn announced via Twitter
Hmm more worried now that the actual site is updated and I still can't get her. Anyone have any luck?

It lets me add but then when I click start check out It says its unavailable, wtf?? ive been refreshing and trying since 3:03 est!!!! this is my first attempt to purchase a LE and really hoping to get, whats the trick????

A towel was going to work but I couldn't get a stuffed sven. I don't know what the issue is, but the doll isn't the only item not working still. Very frustrating.

Now when I try to add her, the site says she is sold out. Is that possible? I'm so sad.

It just doesn't make sense for it to not have worked and suddenly be sold out without a single one of us getting her. This seems like a glitch to me (although it's my first LE doll so I don't know all that much)

This is insanity! Was there only one doll available for online purchase or something? I do not understand. I am in disbelief.

It just doesn't make sense for it to not have worked and suddenly be sold out without a single one of us getting her. This seems like a glitch to me (although it's my first LE doll so I don't know all that much)
I agree. I haven't heard of a single person actually getting her, everyone just had the 'removed from bag' error. :\

Does anyone know if something similar has happened for other LE dolls? Like the removed from bag straight to sold out issue we're having now?

I'm... Like. So gonna break something. I was only supposed to be up this late for this doll since I have to go out this morning :/

I am too. I have to go to work and then class in a few hours so I'm a bit displeased right now. It's almost already 3:30 here!

I can't believe this it doesn't matter the item, when I try to check out it says is sold out :/ So Disney should not be receiving any orders at this time.

All I have ever heard is how the Frozen dolls sold out in 45 minutes. But this is a Designer Fairy and as I understood it, not as popular. This seems quite irregular to me. I have never successfully ordered a LE item at retail and this has made me feel like it is impossible!

All I have ever heard is how the Frozen dolls sold out in 45 minutes. But this is a Designer Fairy and as I understood it, not as popular. This seems quite irregular to me. I have never successfully ordered a LE item at retail and this has made me feel like it is impossible!

It's almost certainly a glitchy website! Not that that makes this any less frustrating.

Come on Disney! I can't stay up for much longer, I have a job interview tomorrow !! like 5 hours from now. :( Really don't want to miss out on Fawn

Last edited:
There is no way she could have sold out in minutes. It's just so not right. I need my Fawn and my beauty sleep NOWWWW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back