• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Pocahontas Pin, Mulan Japan Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Pocahontas Pin, Mulan Japan Pin

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello!!

First off, Marisa, if you are seeing this, I am still interested in yours. I haven't been receiving PMs back from you, so I'm not sure if they were going through or not. So if nothing else, let this be a shout out! :D If you will still let me, I would like to purchase it!

If however that isn't working out, I am still looking to buy a Designer Pocahontas pin! I'm looking to spend no more than $200 shipped, less if at all possible. I have never seen a Pocahontas pin sell before, so I don't really know what is fair for her. She is the most unpopular of the princesses, but not to me! Her and Merida hold special places in my heart :)
I may require a payment plan for the pin, so please note this before messaging me! I don't want to waste your time, so I want to put this into the open right away! I'm a poor college student and I only allow myself to purchase pins with money I make online, and we all know how online sales can go!

I am also looking for the Japanese Mulan pin in my signature (the spinner). I have no idea what a good price is to pay for it, but it means a lot to me, so if you have it and are willing to sell, please message me with a price and we can talk it out! :)

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back