• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DESIGNER VILLAIN Mother Gothel - ends 9/10/15 8pm Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DESIGNER VILLAIN Mother Gothel - ends 9/10/15 8pm Pacific
Oh you guys are making this hard and I love it! :)

New leaderboard:
1st place - TIE - Maleficent915 (love that Cinderella) and MooRad (I'm torn between your two cat bids)
2nd - Aggellert with three great wants and a great trader
3rd - sockgnome also with a mix of wants & traders

(Note: I promise that a tie for first will not continue to the very end of the auction, as I know that can be frustrating. If we reach the final morning of the auction with no change in the top two bids, I'll pick one to be the head of the leaderboard. Right now I just can't decide!)

I'll try Pin 109790 WDI Caterpillar and Pin 95100 Mystery Set Princess Carousel Cinderella Only. (I don't have the card for Cinderella, but Caterpillar is on card)

I can add these to ANY of the trades
[h=3]Pin 96468 WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Villains Mirror Image Boxed Set - Evil Queen ONLY[/h][h=3]Pin 100622 DLP - Pin Trading Event Wizards and Witches - Mme Mim
Pin 109921
DSSH - Cutie - Evil Queen[/h][h=3]Pin 109627 Pocahontas 20th Anniversary[/h]

Oooh. I'm going to say this bumps MooRad into first place, choosing the bid with Bagheera/Shere Khan & John/Leonidas.

Will check back again when this migraine wears off... :/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Here goes:

FROZEN TICKET PIN from El Capitan:
pin98683th200

and then I have this FANTASY PIN:

11692783_1591921304391279_6204768636574460023_n.jpg

Yes, that is correct, it is a FANTASY pin. LE100, I believe.

Oh my goodness Li that's gorgeous! I am not usually into fantasy pins but as a Brave completist I think I'd make an exception. :)

Okay I promised that on the last day there would be no ties for first, so I had to think hard about this...

1st place: Moo Rad, with a whole lot of really excellent traders
REALLY CLOSE 2nd: Maleficent913 with two super wants
REALLY CLOSE 3rd: starry_solo, with a great trader and a drop-dead gorgeous fantasy pin

Auction ends tonight! All of you bidders are awesome!

I don't have a lot of matches from your wants but I do have
Pin 64753 DisneyShopping.com - Disney Dragons Pin Set (Mushu Only) LE 100 and
Pin 107472 WDI - Stained Glass Princess Series - Cinderella LE 300
have to at least throw this in the mix :)

Ok so I don't have anything else from your actual wants list but looking at your collection, I will add these onto my previous bid:

Pin 27815 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dressing Room Door (Lucifer)
Pin 91713 DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock The Magic Of Disneyland Resort Collection - Haunted Mansion
Pin 108246 DSSH - Cinderella

along with the two cats and the 4 pins i offered i will also add
[h=3]Pin 110233 DSSH – Ice Cream Balloon – Vanellope[/h][h=3]Pin 107400 DLR - Piece of Disney History 2015 - Alice in Wonderland[/h]

[h=3]Pin 110058 DLR - Disneyland 60 Diamond Celebration - Diamond Decades Collection: Mad Tea Party[/h]

I'm back with my new bid:

11692783_1591921304391279_6204768636574460023_n.jpg

(same fantasy pin, note, I got this picture off of Facebook as I was too lazy to take a picture of mine, lol)

PLUS, off Seanan's want list:

pin98740th200

So, one pin for you Vixy, and one pin for your friend, Seanan. One of these days, we will have to meet up again, after I get my DLR AP again :)

Auction ended, winner is MooRad! I will PM shortly.

Thank you to everyone who participated; I wish I had many Mother Gothels so I could pick all of you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back