• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Villains Game! Designer Villains Set Grand Prize, Bonus Prizes and Swaps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck , put me down for 7 Queen of Hearts & 28 Frollo too . Sometimes it's fun being evil !!!!!

Mwahahahaha! It is so fun being evil ;)
Queen of <3s and Frollo are all yours!

What a great grand prize! I'll take Madam Mim please :)

I'm actually really excited to see who wins the grand prize! I can't wait to get the results :anxious:
It's bound to go to someone great, as everyone on here is so lovely!

You're all set with Miss Madame Mim Sulwen!
Thank you!

Slot selection is updated!
But we need some Couture Connoisseurs to come outta the woodworks!
Heyhey :wavey:!!

I want a special category for Salvatore Ferragamo and it's mine.

Had to edit my post: no self respecting shoe, bag, leather Aficionado would leave out this line.?.?.? I'm going to look past this and blame it on pleurisy, spontaneous self correcting dementia or perhaps the long term damaging after effects of the dreaded Trader Sams Uh Oa...you pick the illness. ;)

Last edited:
I want a special category for Salvatore Ferragamo and it's mine.

Had to edit my post: no self respecting shoe, bag, leather Aficionado would leave out this line.?.?.? I'm going to look past this and blame it on pleurisy, spontaneous self correcting dementia or perhaps the long term damaging after effects of the dreaded Trader Sams Uh Oa...you pick the illness. ;)

LOL! I am definitely no leather aficianado! Let me admit that!
Also, category of Salvatore Ferragamo goes to caffeinecupcake, noted!

I shouldn't spend money on pin games now but hrnggggg you have the Timon ID pin! It's hard to find a legit one.

I'll take Scar then, instead of the Horned King, thanks! :)

You got it :D
Thanks!

I shouldn't spend money on pin games now but hrnggggg you have the Timon ID pin! It's hard to find a legit one.

Yeah, lots of tight budgets right now!
But no worries! If the Timon ID is one of the sad pins left behind, from swaps etc, I'll get in contact with you for trade :)

Thanks!

Slot Selections Updated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back