• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Did you know I have breathing problems? (RAK ATTACK'D!! I FEEL BETRAYED!)

ZAPPED! Did you know I have breathing problems? (RAK ATTACK'D!! I FEEL BETRAYED!)

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
When I get too stressed or TOO EXCITED I get a funny chest feeling.
That's what I have now.

Now that my fabulous game has been TURNED AGAINST ME.

Disxar Pm'd me almost 2 weeks ago to look out for a box with brightly colored tape.
And look out I have.
And worry.
When the hokidays hit I know we were both scared it got lost...I didn't know what it was or had the slightest idea..I thought it might've been a zap since I Zapped them recently.
So I waited.

Well today I was cutting some matte board..I just took a picture out of my lion king art book because I was making a new board for my lion king pins since my little Simba and Nala frame has been outgrown..

When an ANGRY knock came to my door...
My dogs ran up, and my cats bounced about and she, the mail lady, handed me this huge box with my mail.

...a huge box with brightly colored duct tape on it.

I looked about how to open the brown paper covering the box, and eventually decided to take a chance and cut the top of the brown paper with my favorite yellow scissors...

I then started crying as this was staring back at me...

1_zpsa737eeb0.jpg

I had to scramble about for my camera and my grandma was trying to figure out what I had ordered..
When I explained what happened she just laughed at me and went to go clean somthing.

So I started to open it...

2_zps03f3d65a.jpg

There was a beautiful card by Disxar...Thankyou so much...I was floored...literally...I sat in the middle of our front room which was newly cleaned and just..looked...I was afraid to touch anything.

It's like one of those prank shows..like someones going to bust in my door any minute and kick me in the face...just for the lulz.

There was a cute Lion, a lithograph, and wrapped presents..

Oh gawd I love unwrapping things...

3_zps237146e2.jpg

from lwrn2!
(Seriously...I have seen you send those towel things before and I made sure to quickly open it....I've ALWAYS WANTED to see one myself! Thankyou so much!! I love the button and the pins! We have a scrapper of one and never thought we'd get the other one let alone two REAL ones!)

When I pulled this one out
4_zpse5c30ef3.jpg

I knew from the stickers who it was from!!
6_zps86604fad.jpg

from Milky!
(My twin! I can't believe this ;A; They are absolutly beautiful! I've been trying to trade everyone for just Nala or Simba or all of them! Sorry we didn't get to meet this December, I spent most of my time with my friend that lives on Treasure Island! I will be back though and hopefully we'll go get that Milk tea!)

On the bottom, under a heavy wrapped box was this
8_zps346f14b3.jpg

from Doodlebug86
(As much as I've loved Lion King, my whole life, I actually have never had a picture of it I could hang on my wall. Thank you so much, it's beautiful. Mimi and I are going to make a frame so I can hang it up!)

Then my cat Luna decided to help open the RAK with me
7_zps8b80620b.jpg

Then it came time to open the polka-dot box...it scared me...but Luna helped with the wrapping paper
9_zps8f1eb2c6.jpg

And then my camera died.

I scrambled around to find the charger...I almost had a heart attack. But I gave up and decided to use my phone..so forgive me for the lower quality photos.

The first thing I saw in inside was a fantastic mess of bubble wrap and cards! I reached in and pulled out Simba and Nala
10_zps54afc257.jpg

from chipdale123!
(I can't believe you gave this to me ;A; It's so amazing! It's a fabulous scene of Bageera! Thankyou so much D,:)

11_zps2a561b1c.jpg

Is the scene ;A;

Next was a card and something wrapped up fabulously in bubble wrap!
12_zps96af0c04.jpg

13_zpsd07dc8fd.jpg

from sorapandora!
(Thank you thank you thank YOU! I love the Scar pin...And...I get so weird when people write me letters and say nice things ;A; Everything is beautiful!)

14_zps4e1bde8b.jpg

from Rocke01!
(HOW DARE YOU not think this was not alot! This was amazing! Do you KNOW how I love Hong Kong pins!!! Thankyou! I love it...and it's so much prettier in real life...I actually added it onto my wants after I saw it in your trades a while ago!!! And I love Cindy! At some ponit in me being a cast member I found a fairy from sleeping beauty, I will be keeping them together with my other little figures!!)

The next one was wrapped up soooo cute!
15_zpsbb8281e8.jpg

16_zps854373ff.jpg

from 5titch!
(Thankyou SO MUCH. This pin is HUGE!! Stitch is something I usually collect for my little sister, but this was one of the ones I honestly wanted for me...and it was one of the first sets that marked my last trips of going to DSF...I stopped being able to go a while back because I can't do the 2 days...this makes me so happy...thankyou!!)

17_zpsd9623873.jpg

from disneycrazee!
(OMG thankyou!! As you can see^ I wasn't able to go for this release either and I was so excited of a Pocahontas pin that wasn't just her face or somthing small! Thankyou so much for your kind words ;A; I hope the same for you in the new year!)

18_zpsf028fc41.jpg

from Docfish2u
(YOU LIED TO ME. YOU SAID NO MORE!!!!!! ASJNAEVNAKDNBSOMDBN These are such beautiful pins...I love anything with Nala and they're so old I never thought I'd ever see them in person! Thank you big brother! Cx The feeling...it's amazing to know that everyone is looking out for you is amazing and overwhelming)

19_zps5406066a.jpg

As if the pretty lithograph wasn't enough there were these from doodlebug86 too!
(you have stopped me from making some of the biggest mistakes of my pin trading life...I will never ever forget that. Thankyou.)

20_zpsaeaa3811.jpg

from torianne-2008
(This was so awesome! I love the way the new princesses look and she's so much prettier then I had anticipated!! Thankyou so so so much!!! I hope you're feeling better too Cx)

21_zpsfdc6561a.jpg

from bugcatcherjenna
(OMG. I love your stationary! And all these things! The ring is beautiful and I love the treats! Also, I actually love tattoos. I learned how to use them in scrap booking and in art a few years ago and they are defiantly going in my scrapbook!! Thankyou!!)

22_zps1b57e6cb.jpg

So I found this and then your card later haha and got really confused xD This has the most gorgeous scene in it but my phone couldn't really take a good picture of it. Thel91 you are always so kind! I can't thankyou enough ;A;

24_zpscc48542a.jpg

from Dawny!
(You don't have to thank me! You do just as much for me as I try to do for you! I wish I could always go to DSF for you!! Or at least lived closer ;A; I love this, I don't actually own top many Pumbaa pins!)

25_zpsc1a0b4b8.jpg

from Peterpanlovva!
(I can't believe it! I LOVE this pin..I've come SOOOOoooo close to buying it at a second hand place but it's so expensive...and this one is soooooo pretty!!! Thankyou so much! I love it! I felt so bad though cause when I was opening it I cut your name in half ;A; I was trying to keep everything so I could scrap book it!)

27_zpsba2c9dbd.jpg

from Vixy!
(So many fabulous cards!! I love love love postcards! I used to collect them from all the countries when I was really into trading my art scross the world! I LOVE CHESHIRE CAT! THANKYOU!!)

And last but not least here's a fabulous picture of my cat Sett with Mr.Lion!
28_zps232615fd.jpg

I wanted to thank everone..
I honestly..I don't even have the words for all the kindness you guys have given me today..

And a special thankyou for Disxar for sending it!
and worrying about it
And having to keep it a secret
I know how hard that is!! xDD

If some of this is incosiscive or weird sounding it's becasue I couldn't see the keyboard through happy tears.

AND I AM SO GLAD THAT SECRET CAMERA WE HAVENT FIGURED OUT YET!!
Because my nose and lips turn really red when I cry and that's a secret camera picture I don't want on the interwrebs!! xD

I love you guys ;A;

I told you great things were coming your way... *shifts eyes* I am so glad you liked everything, you deserve it!!

Awww, how awesome!! Wow, no one told me about this otherwise I would have joined in. You totally deserve it, girl! Congrats on all of your new goodies!!

So deserving! I can't think of a better person to receive a RAK!!! :)

You are such an asset to the community. ENJOY!

Okay your PM scared me at first and then I was like Ohhhh...;D BUT OMG IM SO RELIEVED YOU GOT IT!!!!!! And and and reading this made me smile so much :) :) :) You really deserve it!!!! I'm so happy you loved it :) :)

Wow! How absolutely wonderful!! Congrats on the lovely zaps, Romancing Train, and so awesome of all those members to brighten your day!! :hsd:

I keep telling you how what you did for me changed my life. I am so happy that you get to understand it now. It is an amazing and humbling feeling all at one time. I understand the tears of joy. I had the same problem as I was opening my package. So many people pm'd me about doing this for you. Disxar was the first and took the lead. I got 2 more people asking me about this the very next day. You do not know what an influence you have on people. I hope this shows you a little bit about how people feel about you. You are so kind and others notice these things. I can't think of anybody who deserved this more then you!!!

As for the lying thing, technically I didn't lie because I sent my pins a while ago. Back when I was asking you all of the questions about your grails. It was because I was trying to find stuff for you for this.

You rock!!! and are a very valuable member of this community!!!

I am so happy for you!!!

YAY! I'm glad you finally got one! I never say anything because I'm slightly anti-social and I don't participate in RAK because I have no idea how it works lol but I always kept thinking "When are they going to trick her and send her a RAK!" :D

You totally deserve it!

When I get a job I will be coming for all of you, like some dark passenger in the night |:<

Thank you guys sooo much. But I want everyone to feel special too. Remember RAK attacks DON'T work unless lots of people play.

I hope someday I can return this favor to everyone.

I love you guys ;A;

YAY! I'm glad you finally got one! I never say anything because I'm slightly anti-social and I don't participate in RAK because I have no idea how it works lol but I always kept thinking "When are they going to trick her and send her a RAK!" :D

You totally deserve it!

If you ever wanna play or know how it works you can always ask :D

And thankyou so much ;A;

Omgassshhh~!! Yay! You finally got the package! I, and everyone else, was anxious that it'll get lost in the mail ;_; (i'm still waiting for your AAN package :O ) I'm so very happy that YOU'RE happy and loving the RAKs from us! It's just a small token of my, and i'm sure everyone else's, appreciation for what you've done for others! Not only that, I know for sure that your words always brought a smile to my face and makes me feel like this pin family is :hug:

Okay your PM scared me at first and then I was like Ohhhh...;D BUT OMG IM SO RELIEVED YOU GOT IT!!!!!! And and and reading this made me smile so much :) :) :) You really deserve it!!!! I'm so happy you loved it :) :)
ME TOO! I was like omg.. did our package get crushed or something? scareddd meeee

Glad we made you cry happy tears you are so kind and thoughtful
:like:

I'm so glad it got there!!! I've been waiting and waiting to hear the explosion here on the forums. I'm glad it made you happy, it was worth it and you deserve it.
:hug:
:like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like:

I've been really busy so haven't been checking in the forums but I'm SOOO glad I did today ^0^

Back