• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Did you know I have breathing problems? (RAK ATTACK'D!! I FEEL BETRAYED!)

Totally awesome! Congratulations!!!!!

Enjoy your great treats as well as your special friends who have them to you!

Vicki

Awesome! I love the idea that the one who started it got RAK attacked too! :) This DPF Family is so amazing! :D

Awwww shoot! i missed it! I knew I was missing something that needed shipping a while back. I remember getting some info about this too!!!!! **kicks self a few times**

I am so glad you love everything! And I cannot think of a nicer lady!

Aww congrats from all the wonderful RAK's from the all the wonderful people on DPF who helped make this happen! You deserve it. :)

Awww, how awesome!! Wow, no one told me about this otherwise I would have joined in. You totally deserve it, girl! Congrats on all of your new goodies!!

No one told me about this either! :(

I haven't been around very long but it's more than clear you're a deserving recipient of the RAK. I hope 2013 is a wonderful year for you. :)

This whole thing was funny to me. I contacted David and wanted to start this for you and he told me that Disxar was already starting one so I contacted him and signed up. You deserve everything and more. You great heart does not go unnoticed. Know that YOU are truly appreciated for all that you do to make DPF great!

Back