• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Ambassador Castle Tinker Classic D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Ambassador Castle Tinker Classic D

DukeVonTradesAlot

New DPF Member
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Do these come in wrappers? Whats the difference between a cast pin and a cast lanyard pin?

This listing is for the Disneyland Cast Exclusive pin featuring the Ambassador Disney D Pin with the Castle and Tinker Bell. This pin reads: Honorary Ambassador below. This Cast pin was released in 2009 and is LE 500. This pin is also still SEALED in its original wrapper as presented.Photo from Pinpics

This was a summary from ebay on pin #77237​

Last edited:
By the description on pinpics and the posted info, I would gather that this is an award pin given out to either guests or castmembers by fellow castmembers. A cast lanyard pin would be one placed on a castmember's Disney Corp. owned trading lanyard in the park (where we get hidden mickeys from). Seeing as the pin contains so much glitter, I would doubt that it would be one that would be cost effective to fake, so that is several really big points in its' favor. Sealed in a wrapper would indicate that it is on a card of some sort and still in the original packaging; yet again, another big plus for this pin.

The pinpics info for this pin is sort of lacking, but you have to remember that anyone with a new pin and a camera (or a photo found somewhere on the web) can make a pinpics pin page. Therefore they are not always very explanatory and I have seen some with flat out errors on them. To give you a better idea of what Disney usually means to do with pins like this, check out:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=49889

This pin has a very clear description and gives you an idea of how they create pins for special occasions that are given as gifts. Your pin probably will even have some sort of short description on the card or packaging that explains more about what the pin was for. It also explains why pinpics has no listed price for your pin; it is a gift pin that you couldn't buy. Over all, I think its totally safe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back