• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Attractionistas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Attractionistas
They may put them online but they wont be in the actual stores. Though I don't remember Disney putting many of their park dolls online so they probably wont show up there.

I am going to grab these when I go to the parks in August then, just in case.

Really wanting to see the other doll(s?) in the collection... I'm not crazy about the haunted mansion girl but I'm super excited for the teacup girl... I love this idea and hope Disney continues with more dolls. :daisy:

Found these on Tumblr:

fash1_zpspjlvy9hs.jpg

Tea cup

fash2_zpslclkqd5m.jpg

Something from Tomorrowland maybe?

fash3_zps9gzrk9gc.jpg

I assume Pirates of the Caribbean?

Maybe that second one is Space Mountain.

Edit: ...oh man I just realized if they do a Small World one I am DOOMED. I don't collect dolls because I don't have the shelf space!

Last edited:
I like the teacup one, and the haunted mansion is growing on me... I'lol have to see them in person, hopefully they'll all be out when I go in January. :)

Their faces look cheap to me (mold and paint), so I'm disappointed. And I don't know why parks dolls are never articulated. It just makes everything seem so overpriced. My favorite thing about them is the packaging.

I'd probably be tempted if they did a small world doll, but I really doubt they would. Still a cute idea that ought to sell well.

Sounds like hype to me. There's nothing LE-worthy about these dolls. The mold looks mass-produced, the paintjob, lack of articulation. I've seen all their boxes, and there's no indication of LE on there, either.

Done right, there's some really cute ideas they could do..... Carousel doll, Winnie the Pooh doll, IASW, Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room, then you could do attractions from other parks... Animal Kingdom style doll etc... I'd be down for IASW doll for sure.

I actually really like the DL 60th Barbie type doll, she's cute... I reckon they should have done a series of outfits for her

Here's a video review of haunted mansion:
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A68H9vntdz0[/video]

Here's a video review of haunted mansion:
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A68H9vntdz0[/video]

Thanks for sharing the video!

I normally don't go for these types of dolls, but I like the concept of this line. And like it was said in the video---it's kind of a cool idea to have Disney dolls that are not the princesses. After seeing the video and the photos of the other dolls above, I'm undecided on whether I'll get these or not. The quality of the face paint bothers me and I think $30 is a lot for this quality of doll. It will depend on what they look like in person.

Ebay has all 4 listed for sale (Searched: Disney Parks Attractionistas). If someone wants to get a better view of them. ^_^

I'm only seeing them listed in Florida. So perhaps they are only at Disney World first.

Last edited:
After seeing The Doll Circle's review of the Haunted Mansion doll, I think they are pretty cool dolls. Having one of your favorite rides at the parks personified in doll form is a really cool idea in my opinion. I do think they could be better though, like their lack of fully poseable arms and legs. I wish the faces had the expressions that they have in the artwork too, because the artwork is so much more expressive. The only doll that I think turned out disappointing is the Pirates of the Caribbean doll. She looks really cheap, and she reminds me way too much of Zarina.

I was at Magic Kingdom today and to get her!! She's much larger than expected especially in box! I agree they could have been cleaned up a bit and had better quality in face paint and poseable arms and legs, however the clothing and accessories are really nice quality and overall I am satisfied in her! I found Maddie and Gracey to be the best of the collection so far! Im hoping for some more attractions in the future!

Disney Attractionistas Maddie (unopened) by ory lopez, on Flickr

Disney Attractionistas Maddie Doll (deboxed) by ory lopez, on Flickr

Disney Attractionistas Maddie Headshot by ory lopez, on Flickr

^ Thanks for posting those pics. I love how Mad T Party inspired she is. :) Looking forward to seeing her when she gets to DLR!

Still thinking about getting Gracey. Her outfit is cute, but she could use a facelift. Her eyes look really weird to me...

I'm having a hard time deciding about these dolls. There are things I really like about them, but there are certainly a few things I don't like. I like the concept and the quality of the clothing seems good, but I don't know if they're worth $30 retail and I really dislike that they aren't articulated. I collect a lot of dolls and have gone a little overboard the past year, so I'm trying to be more selective about the dolls I get as I'm running out of room. I think I can live without these. I don't live close to a Disney store, so it's not easy to see them person. I'm planning a trip to Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) next week with my nieces and nephew, so I'll be able to check them out in person and may change my mind, although I imagine I'll find plenty of other things I'd rather buy (I think I'll go broke at Wonderground Gallery). If I do get them, it'd be Gracie and maybe Maddie and I'd have to get them on sale. If anyone gets them please post photos.

Last edited:
Their faces look similar to the Descendants line, but why didn't they make the rest similar to them too, so that they would go? The large feet, removable hands. It could have been the Disney "teen" doll look, which kinda goes with the Classic Dolls (as the "adult" dolls), so there'd be a coherent theme of two main body shapes.

Personally my Disney obsession is more about the movies than the parks but the concept is interesting, and the Teacup one is my favorite because it's going in a mad hatter direction which is cute, and I think would be even cuter with the whole Descendants treatment and a slightly larger, more ornate outfit. I'm particularly disappointed with the Pirate one though, because I love pirates but take one glance at her and then at Designer Zarina. I know it's a different price point, but besides that it's a huge style difference. Disney knows how to make a great female pirate... what happened?

There are two more. Nellie which looks like Jungle Cruise inspired and Carrie who is the Carousel.
01_ParksBlog_Attractionistas_Logo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back