• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Auctions Profile

Disney Auctions Profile

curiousdinah

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Does anyone know if the Disney Auctions characters profile series has been faked? I am looking at a trade for the Cheshire Profile.

Do you have a pinpics number (or some other DB#) for the Cheshire? As far as I know, I don't know anything about this series, but to be honest I am not sure what pins you refer to.

Hmm, i searched PP and came up with pin 26959 which is called Character Profile Series (Cheshire Cat) Disney Auctions P.I.N.S.
pin26959

No idea on if its been faked though.

Also found this pin at Dark Horse via google (I don't know anything about Dark Horse though):
cesh+shop+pic.jpg

Hmm, i searched PP and came up with pin 26959 which is called Character Profile Series (Cheshire Cat) Disney Auctions P.I.N.S.
pin26959

No idea on if its been faked though.

Also found this pin at Dark Horse via google (I don't know anything about Dark Horse though):
cesh+shop+pic.jpg
The first one is the one I am looking it! Good to know no signs of fakes.

Back