• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Buttons

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Does anyone here collect buttons? I have a small Disney bag full of them and I have no idea what to do with them. I just don't know if anyone is even interested in them.

If anyone is interested let me know, I would be willing to over-trade or sell them. :)

Not many character buttons. I think they're old cast member buttons. This is what I have.

buttonsqo.jpg

Buttons as in what we use to keep our clothes on or like the plastic kind with the stick pin back? Because if they're the former, the kind you'd find in a notions section, I use them to make bracelets and I might be interested, Disney themed jewelry is really popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back