• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Catalog - Nouveau Boxed Princess Pin Set - AURORA ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Catalog - Nouveau Boxed Princess Pin Set - AURORA ONLY

disneypinqueen

~Villainous Diva~
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Calling all Princess Aurora fans!!! Up for auction is the Disney Catalog Nouveau Boxed Princess Pin Set - AURORA ONLY

TRADING - 8
WANTING - 51

This is the Aurora pin from the Nouveau Princesses Boxed Pin set from the Disney Catalog and Online.

It shows Aurora in a new representation of her traditional pink gown and gold crown. She is sitting on a blue chair, while looking at herself in a gold compact mirror and putting on lipstick.

PLEASE FOLLOW ALL TRADE AUCTION RULES AND GUIDELINES.

Trade auction starts today 12/31/12 and ends 01/07/13 @9:45 Pacific Time.

Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent/Briar Rose/Aurora/Fairies
Beauty and the Beast
WDI
Captain Hook
Mary Blair/Small World
Haunted Mansion
Pirates
or check out my wants list! Feel free to bid even though you may not have a specific pin on my wants list! You may have something I haven't seen yet!!!

Thanks for looking :wavey:and Good Luck!

Is this the pin:
pin13444

Pin 13444: Disney Catalog - Boxed Princesses Pin Set (Aurora)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back