• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Crochet Updated with Merida, Pascal, and Perry the Platypus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Crochet Updated with Merida, Pascal, and Perry the Platypus!
Can you do a sackboy version of Alice??
i found this youtuber who crochets game characters,
i figure you can change the colors a bit..

[video=youtube;Pc4OEbajGvA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4OEbajGvA[/video]

Hmm! That would be really awesome! I would have to see how that would work but definitely, I could try! :) I know I am getting busier with my trip coming up so we will see how much I can get done before then ;) lol
Can you do a sackboy version of Alice??
i found this youtuber who crochets game characters,
i figure you can change the colors a bit..

[video=youtube;Pc4OEbajGvA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4OEbajGvA[/video]

I'm always looking for Ariel stuff, and Small world, and Tangled..haha..I love WiR too ;) So, whatever you can find that would be awesome! :) I have to see when I could make Gaston, and having to make my own pattern, because I know there isn't a Gaston out there...haha..I will be the first one ;)

I'm always looking for Ariel stuff, and Small world, and Tangled..haha..I love WiR too ;) So, whatever you can find that would be awesome! :) I have to see when I could make Gaston, and having to make my own pattern, because I know there isn't a Gaston out there...haha..I will be the first one ;)
We can work out a trade soon Alex ;)

Forgot to say, at the moment, I am not taking a lot of requests for new characters as I don't have the money or means to buy new patterns..Also, I have a limited amount of time since my big trip is coming up in less than a month. But we can set up something for when I get back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back