• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Descendents Hasbro Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably sometime in late summer. The teen beach dolls if I recall correctly were a little late (or maybe I just found them late lol)...

I really want the daughter of sleeping beauty and cruellas son. :daisy:

I had read somewhere that they were going to be "Fall release items," but I don't know when the toy industry "Fall" starts... I guessed Sept/Oct

Thanks guybrushgurl! I'm going to wait to see them in person, but it's great to see high quality photos of the actual dolls, and to know when they're coming (sooner than I thought, yay!).

In case anyone else is interested, I found all of the dolls on Amazon for pre-order. They're being released July 20th!

Thank you!!!
It is exciting to know they are coming soon! I too, will wait to see them in person. I'm too picky. So happy to know the release date!

I think I'll wait till I see them in person, like the others but I'm happy to see some new, high quality pictures.
Coronation Mal and Coronation Evie have July 27th as release date

I found a few today at Toys R Us. Signature and Coronation, Evie and Mal.

Last edited:
Yep! yay! found them at Toys r us! :)
20150627_160552.jpg

Only got Mal, since she's my favorite, didn't like so much her coronation version.

I like her a lot. Great improvement from the Teen Beach Movie dolls :D

DSC_0582.jpg
DSC_0585.jpg
DSC_0586.jpg
DSC_0583.jpg
DSC_0587.jpg

The guy in the video didn't mention it, but I wonder if the gloves are removable. They look like the are, but possibly really difficult to put back on if so.

As far as I know, Signature Mals gloves are molded on her hand and are not removable. And she has two different gloves

If you scroll up, staykawaii posted a link to a YouTube review video. The reviewer opens them.

Oh, I didn't realize the image was a link (I'm on mobile).
I hope these come to Canada sometime soon... The individual face moulds are so interesting

The couple two-packs were at Toysrus today, still no other solo characters other than maleficent and evil queen... Cruellas son is a must have for me. He's too cute and I love his outfit. The evil queen it came with had awful box hair so I didn't pick them up today simply because of the $30 price tag for one doll I actually wanted.

they had the son of beast and the other girl but he was kind of disappointing. A little too much like dexter charming from ever after high, so I wasn't desperately wanting him.

definitely going to be holding out for a sale or a coupon.

I think the dolls do look pretty good for what they are. I like how they decided to make them look more cartoonish and animated instead of trying to make them look realistic. It makes them look better when standing beside other Disney dolls.

I picked up Evie and Mal today from my local Toys R Us store. They didn't have a huge variety, just the two giftsets with Ben and Mal, Evie and Carlos and the Signature single dolls. No Coronation ones or the Heroes Descendants. I took pics but they came out so awful LOL, but I hope to see them trickle into more stores soon. You may also get lucky and get a single doll off eBay as I saw the giftset Mal for $15 or best offer.

Last edited:
I bought Audrey today because I could not resist her in person. They had two on the shelf and one had awful box hair and I did not want to risk losing out on the one with perfect hair. Toysrus had all of the dolls out today, I'm assuming the release date was the same as amazons preorder date...

i definitely reccommend if possible purchasing the dolls in person... Some of them can have atrocious box hair, so I personally would not risk Amazon.

i have yet to see a decent look eve in the two pack with Carlos... Thank god I only want the boy doll but still.... I passed on them because I could not bring myself to pay $30 for one doll, and not use the other... I'll hold out for a sale, or hopefully ultra clearance like the teen beach doll.

I was so surprise to find Ben/Mal & Carlos/Evie at my Walmart! They had like 5-6 Ben/Mal and 2 Carlos/Evie. 1 set came home with me lol will add pics later. Not sure if I'll keep Evie, maybe I wait until I see the movie and see if I like her and want to keep her doll. But Carlos was a must for me :) I want to like Ben but they made him so plain. I saw the picture of him in the back of the box and might get him if he goes on sale and cutomize his outfit to make him look different from EAH Dexter.

GAH! I'm mad with Disney right now :/ new items tonight

6002048381311-1
6002048381312-1
I bought the 2 pack :( Prob. get Carlos again lol and Jay not sure about Mal very happy with her other version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back