• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Designer dolls-princesses back in the Disney store

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said that they would not ship overseas. I figured as much, but it was worth a shot! Good luck to all of you in the UK in transferring them!! Let us know how it goes!

They just said they don't do transfers to other stores even in the UK :( OMG WHY?? :(

Ugh, freaking out right now, can anyone in the area possibly post to me? :/ Contemplating getting a train down to get them
That's rubbish! I'm thinking about getting the train too but it's gonna cost loads. If anyone could post to me too I would be very grateful.

Oh wow, I live in France, near disneyland paris. If anyone near that store wants to shop for me? I can send you money via paypal. Or trade something you want from disneyland paris. Let me know. I'm interested by a rapunzel, Tiana doll. . Thank you very much by advance. Pm me ^^ please.

They just said they don't do transfers to other stores even in the UK :( OMG WHY?? :(

Ugh, freaking out right now, can anyone in the area possibly post to me? :/ Contemplating getting a train down to get them

That is absolutely ridiculous, I am going to ring my local Disney Store and ask why this particular store has stock left and if they can get hold of some too.

Please let me know what they say! :anxious: I rang mine but the person who answered was clueless and told me you can only get them online... :facepalm:

Just rang and they checked there own stock, unfortunately they didn't have any and the person said the same thing that they cannot transfer some from Manchester. This sucks :( If i had the time and money I would go halves with you to get there :(

I understand what you feel princess jasmine, I was unable to buy rapunzel and tiana at the time, because I was working and when I got home at 1 pm, it was already sold out. I didn't want to miss work and I regret now.

Just rang and they checked there own stock, unfortunately they didn't have any and the person said the same thing that they cannot transfer some from Manchester. This sucks :( If i had the time and money I would go halves with you to get there :(

Same here, no stock and they can't do transfers </3 I would TOTALLY go halvers with you, but same here I have no time or money for travel </3

I understand what you feel princess jasmine, I was unable to buy rapunzel and tiana at the time, because I was working and when I got home at 1 pm, it was already sold out. I didn't want to miss work and I regret now.

I'm sorry you feel the same! :( LOL if I could skip college to get down there I totally would, oh well I guess that's just how life works :/

well if you can get down on another day, ask them to hold it for you, then ring again to hold for another 24 hours etc until you can get down. Make a note of the person you spoke to etc & check it's still being held, before you head there. Might be an idea.

I think mermaids_grotto means you can ring to hold for 24 hours, then after that time is up ring again and ask them to hold for another 24 hours, and keep doing it until you can get down there LOL... it might become suspicious after a little bit tho haha.

I'm totally out, there's no way at all I can get down there to get these girls unless someone will post them to me.... Megabus isn't convenient, train is too much, I don't drive, I have no family connections there, I can't skip college, oh my gosh... :'(

Right, I've managed to find a cheapish train for £50. Trouble is I can't go till the middle of next week. Hopefully the weather will get better too cause loads of trains have been cancelled here.

Could try with asking to hold daily, but yeah I think they might suss something out lol. I'm sure if someone walked in with cash ready to pay they would hand it over, it's all about the sale for stores :suspect:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back