• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Designer Tiana + 2011 LE Disney Princess Ornament Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Designer Tiana + 2011 LE Disney Princess Ornament Set!

scottydem

Senior DPF Senior Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi all!

I have a Tiana Designer Doll *NIB* for trade/sale *$115 includes shipping- Paypal gift; you add 3% for goods*

stock photo-
Tiana-designer-Doll-box-e1318976223541.jpg

And I also have the 2011 LE Disney Princess Ornament set *NIB* for trade/sale *$150 includes shipping- Paypal gift; you add 3% for goods*

stock photo-

Here's an Amazon listing that offers much better pictures of how everything looks up-close
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005WREXOU/?tag=thebroketogra-20

*I'm open to people Co-Op'ing this set, but I won't send them to 10 different people; I also won't break up the set*
If you propose a trade-

I'm looking for a bunch of pins (whether high end or low end, I don't care)

OR

High end vinyls (so no commons, just high end- maybe 9-inchers or HTF sets)

I am also interested in trading for a Nintendo 3DS (long shot, but I figured I might as well throw it out there just in case hehe)

Last edited:
Am I right to assume that the vinylmations in your holy grails list are actually the figures and not pin versions?

I know someone who has shere khan :) I have no idea how much its worth to her so how much it'll take for me to get it off her or how much its worth to you, would it be a good trade or part trade for the ornaments? (Appologies if its a really weird low offer, I'm clueless when it comes to vinylmation values and rarity)

I actually have Shere Khan variant, I'm sorry :( I haven't had time to make a new holy grail sig yet since I came back, but it's on the to-do list lol

I'm actually looking for vinyls worth ~$150 alone. Usually sets and HTF 9-inch vinyls from a few years back. Or maybe a case of vinyls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back