• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Disney Employee Center at 3800 West Alameda

QUESTION Disney Employee Center at 3800 West Alameda

btowndude

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Does any one know, if the DEC store in the lobby of 3800 W Alameda in Burbank is still open? With the big move to Orlando, is Disney still using this former Disney Channel office building in Burbank? It is green and white office tower along the 134 freeway, Kenwood at Alameda.

Does any one know, if the DEC store in the lobby of 3800 W Alameda in Burbank is still open? With the big move to Orlando, is Disney still using this former Disney Channel office building in Burbank? It is green and white office tower along the 134 freeway, Kenwood at Alameda.
I believe they are online only right now. I know the connected Disney Store is closed permanently.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Back