• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Frozen Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Frozen Journal

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Long shot, but did anyone pick up an extra of (or is willing to part with) the original Frozen journal sold by TDS?

The newer one (with Anna/Elsa on the cover and the Frozen logo on the back) is also sold out online now; I may be interested in that one as well if you have both and want to negotiate. But definitely the first one.

(Of course, if I spend too much $$$ for these now, they WILL get restocked by March. :p)

Oh, fudge! Nope, I was sound asleep at 4:11 am. (Or if your message is from 7:11 am, I was driving to work. Stupid job! :p) But thanks for trying, and thanks for the bump! I wonder if there were just a few re-stocked from returns, or if they actually restocked (new merch) and sold out that quickly? Anybody get a spare that they want to sell?

Oh, fudge! Nope, I was sound asleep at 4:11 am. (Or if your message is from 7:11 am, I was driving to work. Stupid job! :p) But thanks for trying, and thanks for the bump! I wonder if there were just a few re-stocked from returns, or if they actually restocked (new merch) and sold out that quickly? Anybody get a spare that they want to sell?
It was at 4am :) Im sorry, I didn't get an extra. I will keep watch and see if they come back!

Well, I'm glad you got one; I saw that you were looking for it too! =) But if any night owls come across it next time, pick up an extra and sell it to me (preferably at an only modestly marked-up price, ha ha).

Good luck there so beautiful! id love to get one myself, I hope you can find one! Sorry you missed the couple that came back :/

Thanks! This is the kind of luck I usually have, so ... :p I just called four stores in my area (I am very fortunate to live in the most oversaturated retail market in the US) and none of them have either journal restocked. But the CM at one of the stores must have been bored, because she stayed on the phone talking to me about the Frozen phenomenon and why we all (most of us) love it so much, and she said there WILL be tons of things restocked the closer we get to the Blu-Ray/DVD release (although, of course, she couldn't say what). So here's hoping everyone has the chance to pick up the items they've missed out on!!!

Its funny, I decided I wanted this journal the same day you made this thread. I was like I cant make a thread and take away her chance of someone selling theirs :)

No worries ... Like I said, this is the kind of luck I have. I'm choosing to believe the cosmos has a reason for preventing me from buying this journal right now (as long as the reason isn't "Because the cosmos will laugh its butt off when you break down and spend $80 for it on eBay." :p) And there's no reason you "should have" picked up an extra; I'm not mercenary either, and if I saw something that I knew other people were looking for, I wouldn't think to buy them all up or whatever like some folks do. BUT ... since you're clearly quicker than I am, if you come across it and have the opportunity to grab another one, please do and you will be rewarded handsomely! =)

Bump. Will pay above retail, but not in the $80 range (yet. When I know for sure it will never come back into stock, I might revise this out of necessity :p).

Good luck, I had the Anna/Elsa one but when I got it, it just looked blech so I returned it to the store. Next time I go to the mall, I will look and see if they have either in stock.

I hate to hijack your thread (sorry!!), but does anyone have a nice picture or scan of the Anna side of the journal? I can only find good quality pictures of the Elsa side.

Good luck, I had the Anna/Elsa one but when I got it, it just looked blech so I returned it to the store. Next time I go to the mall, I will look and see if they have either in stock.

Appreciate any help I can get. Honestly, it's not a LE doll or a singing doll, just a bunch of pieces of paper bound together--it shouldn't be this hard! :p I'm mildly distressed that you thought the Anna/Elsa one was "blech." Not having seen it in person (or not in a while if I did), I wonder if I wouldn't want it either if I finally got it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back