• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LORCANA Disney Lorcana

LORCANA Disney Lorcana

PinTraderSam

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Have been losing interest in pins and gaining more into the Card Game Lorcana and wondering if anyone had any cards to trade for pins. Maybe if you bought cards but didn’t get into it? Just a post to gauge interest in said possible trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It gets overwhelming. I was trying to collect a “playset” which is 4 of each card (the amount you can include in a deck). But getting too expensive and end up with so many of the common cards just trying to get the rare/legendary cards and they are releasing a new set (about 200 cards) every 2-3 months. If collecting I’d treat it like art and directly buy cards you like. I on the other hand am addicted to gambling/opening packs.

It gets overwhelming. I was trying to collect a “playset” which is 4 of each card (the amount you can include in a deck). But getting too expensive and end up with so many of the common cards just trying to get the rare/legendary cards and they are releasing a new set (about 200 cards) every 2-3 months. If collecting I’d treat it like art and directly buy cards you like. I on the other hand am addicted to gambling/opening packs.

Oh I know this all too well. I used to play MtG and the top tier decks for the current standard or modern formats were hundreds to over a thousand dollars when you price out the cards you need 😅

I’d buy singles for the decks and buy booster boxes to draft with some friends. If I got cards I needed, great; if not, still had some fun 👍🏽

Not sure I wanna go down the “cardboard crack” road again 😵‍💫

Last edited:
Oh I know this all too well. I used to play MtG and the top tier decks for the current standard or modern formats were hundreds to over a thousand dollars when you price out the cards you need

I’d buy singles for the decks and buy booster boxes to draft with some friends. If I got cards I needed, great; if not, still had some fun

Not sure I wanna go down the “cardboard crack” road again

I haven’t played a TCG in so long and this has been fun for me. I was tempted to get into the new Star Wars one as well but am trying to not spend so much on cards.

OMG yes! Sis has been buying Sailor Moon cards lately. You wouldn't believe how many subsets there are! We opened 36 boxes (each box has 10 white packs of common/uncommon cards and one black pack of a rarer card, with a potential for yet another pack (this time purple) of an even rarer card or object.) In 36 boxes, we got 4 purple packs, but one ended up being empty! I was like, this feels empty (when the pack was sealed) and sure enough, it was!

And here are all the special cards!

special-rod.jpg

Attachments

• special-ex.jpg
    special-ex.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 3
  • special-se.jpg
    special-se.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 3
  • special-bp.jpg
    special-bp.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 3
  • special-ssp.jpg
    special-ssp.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 3
  • special-xp-ticket.jpg
    special-xp-ticket.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 3
  • special-mhp.jpg
    special-mhp.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 2
  • special-tdp.jpg
    special-tdp.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 2
  • special-tp.jpg
    special-tp.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 2
I’m assuming these are not released in the states.

Nope.

But anyhow, back to your discussion about Lorcana? A third series came out right? Are you just collecting the cards for the artwork or do you play? Years ago, I tried playing CCGs, RPGs, didn't work out...

Nope.

But anyhow, back to your discussion about Lorcana? A third series came out right? Are you just collecting the cards for the artwork or do you play? Years ago, I tried playing CCGs, RPGs, didn't work out...
Do they have them @ Frank & Son? 😅

Back