• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin of the Month (may 2000) MGM backstamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Pin of the Month (may 2000) MGM backstamp

Uno Diamante

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Does anyone know what should be on the back of the May 2000 Pin of the month (the MGM pin)? I just bought one and want to make sure it has what should be on the back..

Thanks in advance!! :)

If no one else posts, I have one that I purchased myself back in 2000. I can take a picture in a day or two, but I have to open up the frame, and so can't run up and do it now.

Sorry, I had some real life things crop up. Here are a couple pics.

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

This series was the first proof that Disney has no clue how to handle pins :) The first couple of pins sold out immediately, so they decided to increase the edition size by a large amount, and then they hung around forever. So then Disney decided to decrease the size for the final couple of pins. But the May pin was part of the super large edition size, so I'm not sure why someone would try to counterfeit it. So your pin should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back