• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin Website Not Current?

Disney Pin Website Not Current?

jordanfalasco

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in desperate need of someone to tell me what's going on. I'm pretty new at pin trading and used the the Disney merchandise page to see upcoming pin releases at Disneyland/DCA, but they pretty much stopped updating not too long ago. They also just released a Disney Piece of History for December 2014 which included the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and I had NO clue about it until I happened to stumble upon a picture on Twitter. They even skipped the Piece of History pins for October and November. Apparently, there was supposed to be a release in October PofH for Rivers of America(not sure why it wasn't released), but no sign of one for November. Does anyone know what's happening and if there's a new website or if I just have to keep checking at the parks to find out? Cast members seem pretty clueless as well. I visit quite often since I'm an AP and I'm going even more often now just to see if there are any surprises I didn't know about. SOMEONE HELP.:sad:

It's too bad, too. It would be nice if there was a really accurate and frequently updated "official" site that listed all of the current and upcoming pins at the parks. I have heard that there is a physical archive somewhere, that has at least one of every official Disney pin ever made (CONFIRM/DENY???) and it would be even more spectacular if that same place kept an online database for collectors to check out as well. Would take a lot of the search and guesswork out of finding new and foreign pins.

I can dream, yes?

:lol:

Back