• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pins - Photos Pet Peeve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Pins - Photos Pet Peeve
Lauren... Glad to see you around. Hope all is well. I still have a pin for you. I have had it in a bag all this time. Sorry I'm such a bad friend that it never got sent. Even though I have it, I have always known it's your pin. Lol. Talk to you soon.

Thanks for the welcome back. I just tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Here's my pet peeve. I put a bunch of pins up for sale and everybody sends me messages of what pins they want I go in order of who messaged me first and I pull the pins each person wants or whatever left of what they want by the time I get to them. I say that person poles five or six pins that they want but one of them is not available so they decide this stay out nevermind I don't want them then I got to go about posting them reposting them for sale again because the person backed out because one pen wasn't there that is so annoying to me makes me want to rip my hair out. Especially since I'm selling to raise funds to get my last and final Grill pin and I need those funds and it just makes me have to work harder to resell them again because someone backed out why because you didn't get one pin you don't want the rest I don't understand that mentality it's very frustrating as a seller not as a buyer

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Here's my pet peeve. I put a bunch of pins up for sale and everybody sends me messages of what pins they want. I go in order of who messaged me first and I pull the pins each person wants or whatever left of what they want. by the time I get further down the list I won't have all the pins they want. So I pull what's left of what they want, say 4 out of the 5 they want and because that 1 pin they wanted was not available they decide nevermind they don't want any of them then I have to go about re posting them for sale because the person backed out because 1 out of the 5 pins isn't available!!! because one pin! this is so annoying to me, makes me want to rip my hair out. Especially since I'm selling to raise funds to get my last and final Grail pin and I need those funds and it just makes me have to work harder to resell them again because someone backed out why because you didn't get one pin you don't want the rest I don't understand that mentality it's very frustrating as a seller not as a buyer
Why would you not having that one pin make you suddenly not want the others you wanted 5 minutes ago, is this a way buyers protest? In the end even though I had to repost them they do get bought by other people who want them too so I think it's your loss as the protester not anyone else's it's just frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back