• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click on the green "Begin Checkout" button repeatedly and nothing so far...

yeah I had aurora in my cart 5 times, got to the actual first checkout page twice and got to the enter credit card info page once, but every time it kicked me back and removed the doll from my cart. I'm most upset because I got so excited that I was actually going to get her when I entered my credit card info and then I didn't

got a confirmation for my aurora, though we all know how much that means. decided to not go for rapunzel. after seeing the 75.00 cart for aurora i got sticker shock and decided it wasn't worth it. now if i get aurora i'll be elated and if i get the email saying "sorry..." i'll get 75 dollars back and treat myself to something else special.

It was not just Dolmaggeddon! IT was the Doll Rapture. I went to my sister's room and saw this!

IMG_8062.jpg

Then I went into my mom's room and the ballerina bear there was also raptured.

IMG_8063.jpg

So this is a possible explanation for where the dolls went. Raptured into heaven.

; )

Last edited:
yeah I had aurora in my cart 5 times, got to the actual first checkout page twice and got to the enter credit card info page once, but every time it kicked me back and removed the doll from my cart. I'm most upset because I got so excited that I was actually going to get her when I entered my credit card info and then I didn't

I got to the begin checkout page 4 times & it wouldnt let me check out then would bump me off the site, soooo frustrating!! Well, that was a nice stressful 2 hours for nothing... congratulations to the ones that did manage to actually check out & I hope you all get your dolls & not the dreaded email. I need a "I Survived Dollmageddon" drink! lol

I picked Rapunzel and Tiana before the server crashed, now I see two Rapunzel in my cart so in my attempt to release one doll to check out I have a popup with mickey mouse head going round in circles for the last 10 minutes. going to try call customer service wish me luck

No luck here
The following items are no longer available and have been removed from your cart:
  • Disney Princess Designer Rapunzel Doll

I am just very disappointed, so I placed my other items that I placed in my cart prior to NOON back and left the site.
This is a Public Relations disaster.

Last edited:
Wow. That was pure insanity. I am currently at work and I kept trying to sneak away to try on my iPhone, but like many of you, to no avail. Congrats to everyone who was successful (I'll keep my fingers crossed it'll stay that way for you)!

I agree with everyone here. I promised to try and get two dolls for a forum member, and I was online from 9am until current and NOTHING! The stupid website was not even up and when it was, it would drop you and your cart!

Totally disappointed in Disney right now, and never thought I would say that!

Very sad and now I have to tell someone I was not able to get hers. :-( I was hoping to get hers and then mine, since they were different.

Oh well, from what I understand, a number of people online here have gotten more than one of the same doll. Wonder what they will sell them for?

Just curious, because a lot of people have been spouting about how people buy more and then sell them high, but let's see if this happens with them.

If someone is offered a doll at cost, by someone who was not already picking one up for them, but out of kindness, please be sure to post, because they deserve applause!!!!

I hope people got the dolls they wanted. I know I am disappointed!

Vicki

it was not just dolmaggeddon! It was the doll rapture. I went to my sister's room and saw this!

img_8062.jpg

then i went into my mom's room and the ballerina bear there was also raptured.

img_8063.jpg

so this is a possible explanation for where the dolls went. Raptured into heaven.

; )

post of the year

well - that release was handled soooo badly!! I wonder how many ppl got multiples?? :rant:

Disney should be consistent in their releases. The best one I was a part of was the Haunted Mansion Gingerbread Mystery Box Pin release. Sign up online, random selection for wristbands (one per address only), show up between a 2 hour window to pick up wristband, then have until a certain time to purchase items, then remainder sold on a first come, first served basis. They could do this for Disney Store releases - based on zip code..

That was pathetically pathetic. Like many others, I had the dolls in my cart, a couple of times, and was shut down during checkout process. And it's not even worth complaining to them!! :down:

Oh well, back to pins and vinyls.. :)

same here , had Rapunzel & Aurora in cart and had my info stored, but as soon as I hit checkout I got the website can't be displayed . I gave up , I'm happy I at least got Jas yesterday . I only have a Mulan if anyone is willing to trade for a Rapunzel .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back