• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Restaurant Pins

Disney Restaurant Pins

translation

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I wish Disney Parks would release more of the restaurant pins in the similar way they have pins to commemorate attractions. I'd love for their to be a Victoria & Albert's pin, Garden Grill, Ohana, California Grill, etc. I think they would be popular souvenirs.

I remember these for DLR.
Tahitian Terrace and the like...
Yes, you're correct, they were for DLR. I'd love it if they did ones for WDW. I know they've done some pins for the grand opening of Gaston's Tavern and Be Our Guest, but then not for other's like Woody's Lunchbox

I have 1 of the 2 pins I know of that exist for sci-f! The other is one of my top ISOs. I would love if they released more restaurant pins :)

Do you work for Disney ?
:)
ac09707921f5b86840a045709f2a4ba5.jpg

Sent from my A70 using Tapatalk

Back