• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Sephora 2013 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Sephora 2013 Collection

MegglesM

Will Work For Stickers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm not sure if makeup really counts as a collectible, but the Sephora Disney Reigning Beauties line is limited edition and I intend to clean out and keep the pieces I have after the makeup is no longer any good, so I think it sort of counts? Plus the beautiful compact mirror is definitely a collectible.

Anyways, I've heard their next collection will be Spring of 2013. I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything about which princess it will be? I'm guessing it will be Jasmine since the date seems to coincide with the rerelease of Aladdin (since the Cinderella collection release was around the time her DVD came out).

From what I've read, they will only be having three collections total. I'm guessing the last one would be Sleeping Beauty since it's for Fall of 2014, which (I think) is around the time the Maleficent movie is coming out.

If the other collections are as well done as the Cinderella one, I'll be happy no matter which princesses they choose. But in my dream world, the next two collections would be Ariel and Rapunzel. What princesses are you hoping will make it into the collection?

Hopefully they'll have one out in August when I'm over there.

I'm really picky about makeup, but I'm sure they would have a nice compact mirror at least.

Pictures have been released!
tumblr_mh8vsviuIa1qdxp10o3_500.jpg

tumblr_mh8vsviuIa1qdxp10o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mh8vsviuIa1qdxp10o4_500.jpg

Can you buy pieces separately? I don't usually do makeup, but I would totally buy the nail polish :)

I believe you should be able to. When Cinderella came out I was able to get the mirror and the eyeshadow palette. Let me just say I love how sephora has teamed up to do these!!

Waaaaaaaaa!!!! OMG I'm so happy right now! haha I love the palette. So once the new collection comes out does that mean that Cinderella would be discountinued?

Movie-EXCITEMENT.gif

That....is perfection!
I'm dying over that compact mirror, and I still haven't gotten around to purchasing the Cinderella one yet.
Guess my American relatives are going to have to ship some things over here!

OMG! Ok..... it's official, I am collecting every compact mirror that comes out in the Disney Sephora collection!!

That is so cool!! I'm a make-up junkie! Sephora is one of my fav stores, how'd I miss a disney make-up collection?!?!

WAIT... they don't ship worldwide!? :shock: For some reason I thought they did! Time to call in the US relatives...
Nope, no shipping worldwide. I tried to get the Cinderella stuff last year and failed. Really wanted that compact.

Last edited:
WAIT... they don't ship worldwide!? :shock: For some reason I thought they did! :( Time to call in the US relatives...

If it's not an online exclusive, I can try the sephora in my mall to pick some up for you! I think as long as it's not perfume I can send it your way C: Same goes for the rest of you UKers :D

Last edited:
If it's not an online exclusive, I can try the sephora in my mall to pick some up for you! I think as long as it's not perfume I can send it your way C: Same goes for the rest of you UKers :D
That would be amazing and generous of you! Can I give you a shout for TLM release please?

No perfumes or nail varnish can be sent internationally I think, due to shipping flight restrictions (dangerous goods policy - highly flammable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back