• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Sephora 2013 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Sephora 2013 Collection
That was crazy fast to run out of the mirrored compact!

Anyone know when the stores will start to carry them??

Wow, can't believe the compacts have already sold out. Hopefully they'll get them back in stock.

The actual Sephora stores will have the Jamine line by early March. They will probably restock the online supply by then too.

I think I got two compacts at Sephora online today... BUT right after my order was processed the item went back to sold out status...this is crazy.
I saw a couple of evilbay listings where sellers had 8 or more in stock...I just don't want to pay $60.00 dollars for this compact.

if anybody is still looking for the jasmine compact it is back in stock at sephora online if you are a beauty insider!

I am so peeved at Sephora right now. I ordered two compacts on Friday and paid for them. Then yesterday I got an e-mail from Sephora saying they could not process my order as they were out of stock. BUT I PAID FOR THEM WHEN THEY WERE IN STOCK. ARRRGH. I'm so mad.

I was able to get a Jasmine compact from a member here and I am SO IN LOVE with it! Too bad I missed out on Cinderella. :( If anyone has one available I would love to buy or trade for it!

i heard the next one will be little mermaid since the blu ray release is going to happen later in the year

OMG if it is I'm doomed!!! :facepalm: LOL

If it is when will it be released? How do I find out...? Grrrreat I may have another item to stalk :suspect::rofl:

OMG if it is I'm doomed!!! :facepalm: LOL

If it is when will it be released? How do I find out...? Grrrreat I may have another item to stalk :suspect::rofl:
It's the Diamond Edition release same as Cinderella, TLM Sephora range was predicted last year (ok by me and I was right about Jasmine :lol:).
September/October should be the estimated time for release to coincide with the LE 17" doll, dvd etc.

Dang! I'm just reading about this now & of course they are out of stock at Sephora. If anyone has an extra compact, I'd love it! I'll have to pay better attention this fall for TLM release!

I love the Jasmine and Cinderella ones! I need at least one of them, right??? Need, not want... :)

Hey guys,

My local Sephora still have everything from the Jasmine collection, including the compact. If anyone wants me to pick something up for them, I'd love to help out! The only problem is I live in Canada, so the Canadian prices are higher :( You can check the prices on the Sephora Canada site. So, I'll charge actual price + 15% tax (yeah, taxes in Quebec are crazy sorry :( ) + shipping (ranges from $3-$8 depending on the item). PM me if you're interested! :)

i heard the next one will be little mermaid since the blu ray release is going to happen later in the year

When I bought my cinderella compact the manager said the releases would happen once per season. Cinderella was Winter, Jasmine Spring and she teased that Ariel would be next...so hopefully we see her collection come out in the summer :)

It's the Diamond Edition release same as Cinderella, TLM Sephora range was predicted last year (ok by me and I was right about Jasmine :lol:).
September/October should be the estimated time for release to coincide with the LE 17" doll, dvd etc.

Ooo nice!! Ok so mental note: must stalk LM items around this time! :suspect: I just saw the FB announcement for the Blu Ray release today too! SOOOOO exciting!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

When I bought my cinderella compact the manager said the releases would happen once per season. Cinderella was Winter, Jasmine Spring and she teased that Ariel would be next...so hopefully we see her collection come out in the summer :)

Ok mental mental note: start stalking Ariel related stuff by the summer (even more so than now) :suspect::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back