• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Starbucks Mugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Starbucks Mugs!

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Externally: So hey all! For you Starbucks collectors, it looks like that Disney is starting to come into the "You Are Here" collection of mugs!

(info and pictures from disneyfoodblog.com)

Magic Kingdom:

Magic-Kingdom-Mug-600x450.jpg

Epcot:

in-box.jpg

Animal Kingdom*:

Starbucks-Animal-Kingdom-Mug.jpg

Hollywood Studios*:

Starbucks-Hollywood-Studios-Mug-350x338.jpg

(I'm not sure if the hat is featured on this the HS one. :/ I'm guessing it isn't.)

*I'm not sure if the Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios ones are actually for sale yet, as I don't believe that starbucks locations have opened in either park yet.

And it looks like Disneyland has released theirs as well! (I found a picture on Facebook but I'm not sure if I can post that as it is a private photo.)

There are also tumblers for cold drinks! These seem to be standard for the parks though.

tumblers-close-up.jpg

The mugs cost $14.95 each and the tumblers cost $19.95

What's next? Do you think they will make ones for Downtown Disney? For DLPR? For the cruise lines? Anyone here planning on collecting all of them?

Internally: *hyperventilating* :anxious: youhavenoideahowmuchIlovestarbucksIwillprobablysellmysoulforadisneylandone

Last edited:
Omg I'm crying inside that we'll never see these in the UK! Love them and we collect Starbucks mugs!

Oh, that's not good...I've always been tempted by the You Are Here mugs, but I really have enough drinkware. But if they're gonna have one for each of the parks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back