• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really lucky with this set. For the past few months, I have gotten the same two boxes. This month I only had one duplicate out of six pins. My sister gets a box, too; and she had three I didn't have. I got 8 of 9 pins so I'm super happy.
98484385eee6f253766403dbd6e3bff9.jpg

Last edited:
In some ways, this beads SitS for me, which is saying something. XD the Stained Glass is incredible here. The Scenes choices are less awesome (EXCEPT FOR THE LAST ONE!! <3 ) but I really like the color choices too. This is a really great set. I think I'll need all 9. Darn it. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I think I need the same young Hercules scene pin so I can sing, “Go the Distance”, which I already have at least 10 times since this park pack thread has popped up. Such a good song.

This is the first month I’m annoyed I dropped my subscription. I’m sure y’all can guess which one I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got ours today. Will be up for trade or sale at cost
48496ceabe33f3d8af18cc350dc7c63f.jpg
/
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

68a2cf12056fc14d20012fa6dd119f3e.jpg

Two out of three, amazingly. I'm pretty happy since the frame and stained glass were the ones I wanted most! On the fence if I should try to get Blue Hades though. I'm still looking for the Nick and Judy and Ariel waves frames, and those have been kinda hard to find a trade for.

Also, I thought this was my Black Friday Shop Disney order, so it was a surprise to get mine already! I feel like I'm usually one of the last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for the orange stained glass pin from the most current set. It's the last one I need. If anyone has it for trade, DM me. Thanks.

I got mine today!! Actually, probably yesterday. But FedEx in my area is awful. On Friday it said it would be here next Tuesday, on Saturday it said Monday, and then actually showed up on Saturday. Wugh.

But! Below is what I still need. Right column is top priority. Happy to trade pin, park pickups, or cash XD

Updated!
bc325e5d5b75a40d33d5bf04553d096f.jpg

Edit: I'm all good! :D thanks everyone!! <3

Last edited:
I got mine today!! Actually, probably yesterday. But FedEx in my area is awful. On Friday it said it would be here next Tuesday, on Saturday it said Monday, and then actually showed up on Saturday. Wugh.

But! Below is what I still need. Right column is top priority. Happy to trade pin, park pickups, or cash XD

c88cf3d932987663d96bead97cdade09.jpg

I have the first two in your right column.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back