• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Stores UK - Bulk Order Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Stores UK - Bulk Order Part 2
Dude, if you end up making 4 orders, that's £20 in P&P for 8 pins. :( That's sick.

Lol, I've booked the day off work so I can just sit at my computer all day and wait for the Gaston pin. :( I'm already starting to panic that I won't get one, with all these multiple orders that people are making.

Dude, if you end up making 4 orders, that's £20 in P&P for 8 pins. :( That's sick.

Lol, I've booked the day off work so I can just sit at my computer all day and wait for the Gaston pin. :( I'm already starting to panic that I won't get one, with all these multiple orders that people are making.

What can you do?? We cannot combine the pins onto one order - I agree the P&P is ridiculous. The web-site did not update until 5pm yesterday - you may have a long wait LoL!

On the bright side, at least it means that people are limited. Lol, if you could place them all in one order, that's a big chunk of Gaston pins you would be getting. At least with you though it's a good cause. :( I'll be annoyed as soon as these pins hop on to eBay at a ridiculous price, as I imagine they will sell out pretty sharpish. If every person who orders gets two, that means there's only 75 orders that will get him.

I know I'm also coming in late to this, but I'd interested in the Genie pin if you're planning to do another order.

Following pins have arrived today - looks like I got everything. Will be sending invoices out over the weekend, thanks!

Pin 81328: Disney Store Europe - Aristocats Kittens - ClassicMeg (from Sale Thread)
Pin 81683: Disney Store Europe - Genie and Lamp - PRCYR04

Pin 81684: Disney Store Europe - Simba with Rafiki - huertajv
Pin 81772: Disney Store Europe - Prince and the Pauper - PRCYR04
Pin 81773: Disney Store Europe - King Louis & Mowgli - huertajv
Pin 82256: Disney Store Europe - Tron - huertajv, ClassicMeg, benofthejamin
Pin 82258: Disney Store Europe - Baby Hercules - huertajv, kidup, pinsandthings(2)

Your order arrived today? I placed my order on DisneyStore.co.uk last Friday and I've not had my pins yet! Second order a row with delivery problems. Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. :(

Hi Cheryl - admit they take thier time but they sent me an e-mail this morning to let me know that the 3 orders had been despatched! To be honest I did not expect them to be there when I got home (delivered to a neighbour) - packing isn't that great for £5

Have sent invoices out to those who do not have a pin need for this Friday!! If you have not received an invoice yet then I'm holding back until next weekend as you also asked for pins from this Friday's releases, hopefully to combine UK-US mailing costs. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back