• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Stores UK - Bulk Order Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Stores UK - Bulk Order Part 3

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
ALL ORDERS SUCCESSFULLY PLACED & CONFIRMED!!!!

Okay fellow DPF'ers!

I know the selection on the DS UK web-site is pretty limited BUT I'm willing to do a third multi-buy for friends over the pond. You pay the pin price & actual mailing costs - no money is to be sent until I know I have been successful on the order. Payment is by Paypal gift (personal) only in either £££ or $$$, this is a sale only & no trading!

The latest selection is here [or navigate to the disneystore.co.uk page through the link at the bottom of the US Disney Store page] - hopefully this is the UK site (Jessta help!!)

Please note that the Limited Edition pins are a maximum of 2 per order - if there are requests for more then I'll have a go at a second order - this is first come, first served etc etc - the order value will need to be over £75 to save on internal UK mailing costs, this also applies any subsequent orders if required - taking a guess so far I will have to place 5 orders for the Gaston pin so the internal UK mailing cost will have to be split between successful DPF'ers

Please note that as I am paying for these up front & any person listed is fully committed to the purchase

Please post or PM ASAP!! Thanks

Orders placed & confirmed 18th February
Pin 81683: Disney Store Europe - Genie and Lamp - sphinx11
Pin 82599: Disney Store Europe - Gaston - kidup, huertajv, Constance Sorrow, reeneibakini, PRCYR04, pandora204, opaleyes, chaboo, heyyouwannatrade
Pin 82600: Disney Store Europe - Dumbo 70th Anniversary - pinsandthings(2)

Last edited:
Okay, I've successfully placed 5 orders today for all the pins requested. Invoices will be sent out as soon as I have the pins!!

Lucky you as it looks as though I managed to get the Gaston pin for everyone!!!

Not originally - when I went to pay for the first order it limited me to 2 pins!

Oh, I hope that means it's restricting people to two when it comes to actually paying it! I tested it with 3 up to choose a payement, but couldn't risk it going through. My bank accounts angry enough already.

Yay! So my Gaston's secured? Just let me know when/where I need to send payment and how much. :D

Oh, I hope that means it's restricting people to two when it comes to actually paying it! I tested it with 3 up to choose a payement, but couldn't risk it going through. My bank accounts angry enough already.

Must admit, when I was looking I was refeshing the screen approx 5pm & the pins started to become available - I was probably one of the first to order (Watching the web-site continuously since 9am!!). The first order said 2 only - I didn't chance it on the following orders!

Shane - I had to place one order after the other - my Paypal is now empty & eaten into my Bank balance - just hope that all the pins arrive!

Lol, I just feel sick over the whole thing.

This is exactly how I feel about it:

belleandgaston.jpg

We'll just have to wait until Monday for any updates - I think I got an e-mail saying that the pins had been mailed later in the week last time

Okay, I've successfully placed 5 orders today for all the pins requested. Invoices will be sent out as soon as I have the pins!!

Lucky you as it looks as though I managed to get the Gaston pin for everyone!!!

WOW Chris!! YOU ARE A PRO!!! Thank you! Let me know how much I owe you when the time comes.

Had 5 e-mails to day with confirmation that all 5 orders have been despatched to me!! Hopefully the pins will be at chez earthbound by the time I get home from work tonight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back