• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Stores UK - Bulk Order Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Stores UK - Bulk Order Part 4

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Okay fellow DPF'ers!

I know the selection on the DS UK web-site is pretty limited BUT I'm willing to do a third multi-buy for friends over the pond. You pay the pin price & actual mailing costs - no money is to be sent until I know I have been successful on the order. Payment is by Paypal gift (personal) only in either £££ or $$$, this is a sale only & no trading!

The latest selection is here [or navigate to the disneystore.co.uk page through the link at the bottom of the US Disney Store page] - hopefully this is the UK site (Jessta help!!)

Please note that the Limited Edition pins are a maximum of 2 per order - if there are requests for more then I'll have a go at a second order - this is first come, first served etc etc - the order value will need to be over £75 to save on internal UK mailing costs, this also applies any subsequent orders if required so the internal UK mailing cost will have to be split between successful DPF'ers

Please note that as I am paying for these up front & any person listed is fully committed to the purchase

Also please visit the UK web-site as some pins are now on-sale!!

LIST CLOSED - ALL ORDERS SUCCESSFULLY PLACED FOR THE PINS BELOW

Orders Placed 4th March!
Pin 72028: Disney Store Europe - Robin Hood in Nottingham LE500 - £4 - roxane;
Pin 72820: Disney Store Europe - Hercules vs Hydra LE1000 - £3.50 - PRCYR04;
Pin 81683: Disney Store Europe - Genie and Lamp LE200 - £4.50 - kidup; Donna
Pin 83079: Disney Store Europe - Stitch St Patrick's Day - PRCYR04; kidup; Gloomy; Halloweenfiend
Pin 82870: Disney Store Europe - Mrs Potts with Chip- fluffycat1; Donna

NOT AVAILABLE ON-LINE - will try my local Disney Store!!
Pin 81329: Disney Store Europe - Emperor's New Groove - PRCYR04; pinsandthings(2); huertajv(2)
Pin 81682: Disney Store Europe - Toy Story 3 - 5 pin set - kidup; pinsandthings

Last edited:
This to confirm that the Stitch pin is to be released today
Friday 4th March - also the DSUK web-site is showing some pins as being half price

Please PM me if you wish to add to the order

Thanks

Heya Earthbound - Should I be sending you payment yet? I want to make sure I'm not stiffing you or leaving you hanging. I can paypal you cash any time.

Sheeeet, and while we're at it, could you put me down for 2 of the Jack Pumpkin King LE's that are now discounted? Thanks again.

-JD

Last edited:
Heya Earthbound - Should I be sending you payment yet? I want to make sure I'm not stiffing you or leaving you hanging.

-JD

I don't ask for payment until I have the pins in my hand, the UK DS have a weird way of not letting people know that you have been unsuccessful with the order - basically they accept the order, then sometimes the pins do not arrive & when we have to query why not, we're told out of stock & only then do we get the refund!!! Happy to say that I have been 100% successful on all my orders so far!!

Alrighty, cool. I'm sorry to hear the ordering process is like that - thanks for bearing with it on our behalf. And thanks for your quick reply!

-JD

TWO ORDERS SUCCESSFULLY PLACED FOR THE PINS BELOW - I HAD TO PAY THE UK SHIPPING CHARGE!!

Orders Placed 4th March!
Pin 72028: Disney Store Europe - Robin Hood in Nottingham LE500 - £4 - roxane;
Pin 72820: Disney Store Europe - Hercules vs Hydra LE1000 - £3.50 - PRCYR04;
Pin 81683: Disney Store Europe - Genie and Lamp LE200 - £4.50 - kidup; Donna
Pin 83079: Disney Store Europe - Stitch St Patrick's Day - PRCYR04; kidup; Gloomy; Halloweenfiend
Pin 82870: Disney Store Europe - Mrs Potts with Chip- fluffycat1; Donna

Last edited:
Invoices have been sent out today for the above pins! Sorry they are early but due to an accountancy mess-up (I'll fire myself!) I have gone overdrawn!!!

Many Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back