• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Stores UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Stores UK

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Okay!

This is me being helpful again (following on from DLP)!!

I'm willing to place an order on the Disney Stores UK web-site & mail the pins anywhere in the world. What I would like to do is place the order in the UK at over £75 to save on the silly UK mailing cost for all DPF friends.

I know there are a few members who would like to get these pins & if you post here with your wants then as soon as the value reaches £75 then i'll place the order.

All I ask is that any interest is definite prior to order placement in the UK site & payment is made via Paypal gift in $$$ or £££ - I will PM you payment details once I have placed the order & confirmed the pin availability & mailing cost to you - this is due to the 2 pin limit per order on some pins & sometimes the pin is not available once placed in the shopping cart!

I'm not after any UK pins myself!! The link is HERE

Last edited:
:rock:That is FANTASTIC:rock:

If they are still available I would like the following.

Thanks

Hmmm...weird. When I click the link I'm taken to the US Disney Store. I tried typing in www.disneystore.co.uk and it just bounces me back to the US site. What am I doing wrong here? :squint:
You'll be redirected if accessing the site from outside the UK (or EU?). If you follow the Disney Store UK link at the bottom of the Disney Store USA site, it will then take you to the UK site. After that, clicking the link in this post should bring you directly to the UK pin page. :)

Okay, we're almost at the point of placing the first order. I so far have enquiries in from bwschultz & PRCYR04 the value so far is £57, we still need another £18 to get the free UK shipping.

At the moment the web-site is not accepting pre-orders - sorry btowndude, but I will get it for you!!

I'll be sending PM's later today to confirm that I have the correct Pinpics pin numbers.

Please let me have any interest ASAP

Thanks

Thank you so much for this. I'd be interested in the following if it is still available and if there is still time.

Alice with Tweedledee & Tweedledum Pin (Item #418072621960P)

Thank you so much for this. I'd be interested in the following if it is still available and if there is still time.

Alice with Tweedledee & Tweedledum Pin (Item #418072621960P)

Jeff - sorry, although this item is on the UK web-site it states Not Available & I cannot add it to my shopping basket! I'll keep an eye out for it though

I WILL BE PLACING THE FIRST ORDER
FRIDAY 3rd DECEMBER
FOR THE FOLLOWING PINS:

bwschultz
Pin 79063: Disney Store Europe - 101 Dalmatian Puppies
£3 ($4.50)
Pin 80721: Disney Store Europe - Muppets Set
£20 ($30)

PRCYR04
Pin 70151: Disney Store Europe - Mr Ray and Friends (Nemo & Pearl)
£8 ($12)
Pin 72331: Disney Store Europe - Aladdin vs. Jafar
£7 ($10.50)
Pin 80458: Disney Store Europe - Jack Skellington Pumpkin King
£5 ($7.50)
Pin 77102: Disney Store Europe - The Black Cauldron (Taran, Horned King & Gurgi) Sword Series
£7 ($10.50)
Pin 76513: Disney Store Europe - Sleeping Beauty (Maleficent Dragon & Prince Phillip) Sword Series
£7 ($10.50)

YoSoyAhPuch
Pin 79066: Disney Store Europe - Stitch dressed as a Pirate (x3)
£9 ($13.50)
Pin 80458: Disney Store Europe - Jack Skellington Pumpkin King
£5 ($7.50)

We haven't quite reached the £75 mark to receive the free UK shipping so there is some time to add to the order - if I do not receive any further orders then i'll have to add a pin out of my own pocket.

Equivalent $ costs are shown above (current bank rate is approx £1 = $1.50)

I'll advise the UK to US mailing costs by weight

Thanks

Last edited:
Okay Guys - the order has been placed!! Delivery to me is typically 2 - 5 working days, will let you know when they arrive

One pin was not available - Pin 79063: Disney Store Europe - 101 Dalmatian Puppies - sorry, said out of stock when I placed it in the basket!!

Just had e-mail confirmation that the complete order is being despatched to me today from Disney HQ - every pin I ordered above is included in the shipment - so i'll let you know as soon as I have them in my hands!

Sure! If you send me the list I can check the web-site etc, I'll also offer it up to other members to try to save the £5 UK mailing costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back