• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Stuff for Sale or Trade! Lowered Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Stuff for Sale or Trade! Lowered Prices!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello! I just have some dolls I want to get rid of:

603298_482716711778409_1034277904_n.jpg

Disney Dolls for sale!
Flynn Rider from Tangled, will be sent nude. I started making a custom outfit and threw out his old one, but didn't finish the custom! Asking $8 shipped in the USA. SOLD

Phoebes from Hunchback of Notre Dame. More of a finger puppet than a doll. Asking $8 shipped in the USA.

Charlotte La Bouff from the Princess and the Frog, Mattel version. Asking $16 shipped. TRADING :)

Sparkle Princess Cinderella. Asking $12 shipped. TRADING :)

576307_482716865111727_1499104281_n.jpg

Old Belle and "Beast" as a prince dolls. The Beast's hair has been cut off, rather crudely. He doesn't have his Beast add on clothing pieces, just the cloak. Belle's hair is rather poofy. Asking $20 shipped for the pair in the USA OBO
Lowering to $15 shipped for the pair in the USA!

Talking and light up Tiana doll. She talks when you lift Naveen to her mouth, and her dress lights up and makes sparkling sounds. She is made by Mattel. Asking $12 shipped in the USA OBO
Lowering to $10 shipped in the USA!

Enesco Sleeping Beauty Music Box doll...thingy!

<font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: lucida grande">[video=youtube;sa4m7GXYuCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa4m7GXYuCU[/video]

It plays "Once Upon a Dream" and the porcelain Aurora doll head rotates. :) Her hair is a little messy but I can easily fix this for the buyer/trader free of charge.
Asking $20 shipped for the weight or best offer! (equal trades accepted as well!)
Lowering to $18 shipped in the USA!

Or I will trade for pins on my wants list! :)

Last edited:
Hi,i would really really love Charlotte la Bouff and sparkling princess Cinderella,they look so pretty,i love dolls,i looked at your want list and i have the disney store europe limited edition pin Ariel and her sisters ,would you please trade your two dolls with me for it please... please pm me and let me know if we can come to some agreement.thank you.
happy holidays from Sabrina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back