• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney stuff in Primark thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney stuff in Primark thread
OMG JENNISNEY the little mermaid tops are amazing! I totally see what you mean about the stupidly long length! And the quality is good! My primark just majorly sucks as it's always so busy but managed to get the top and going back tomorrow to get my sister one!!!!!

OMG JENNISNEY the little mermaid tops are amazing! I totally see what you mean about the stupidly long length! And the quality is good! My primark just majorly sucks as it's always so busy but managed to get the top and going back tomorrow to get my sister one!!!!!

I hate primark when it's busy >_<
!! On a Saturday mine is awful!!! I'm glad you got the top :D

I managed to get one of the Little Mermaid shirts in my local store (Southampton)! I got some Alice in Wonderland socks too :D

They are these ones---->
c2c06d73-c44b-4ef8-a77a-74a48b06d9b7_large.jpg

Thanks so much for the heads up!

So i check primark every week for disney items :p

At the moment my primark has:

Thumper & Bambi t shirt
A few mickey/minnie t-shirts
They have some cute tinker bell socks
theres LOADS of marvel items!! Especially captain america :)

Think I will keep this thread going! Ill try add pictures of items next time I go to primark :)

I went to the massive primark on oxford st yesterday and picked up the Bambi and thumper Tshirt. It's so cute! I also got a finding nemo one the other week. Awesome stuff!

I saw some disney pj's in my Primark last week. They had Seven Dwarfs oh and Bambi a little while ago which I bought they're really nice

I used to work in town, so could pop in on the way home. Now I work out of town and rarely get in! Keep me posted haha!

I used to work in town, so could pop in on the way home. Now I work out of town and rarely get in! Keep me posted haha!

I will! If I go to town Tommorow I'll try take some pictures of some of the things I find ^_^! I hope they get a lion king t shirt for you :D! I'm hoping for a batb hehe

Primark have a whole load of cute disney tees in just now! Peter Pan, Daisy, Bambi, Snow White to name a few! And a heck of a lot of Marvel stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back