• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pirates of the Carribean were/are being well stocked (I saw them at the parks weeks after there release, and they are still available on the shop parks app), so I hope it is the same with the Haunted Mansion ones too. ^_^

I hate how the UK Disney Store can customize Large tsum tsums....

Why? because in a house that has 3 Large Poohs, it can get confusing!

That app is so weird!

It wouldn't let me add them to my cart and then suddenly an hour later they were in stock.

Managed to order a set for a friend. The app is frustrating and will not accept international cards.

Wow. I'm kind of sad to see that no one posted here about getting any Jungle Book tsums yesterday, or about the next tsum tsum set for May 3rd. :(

modal_tsum-tsum_avengers-2_20160419.jpg

Possible Force Awakens tt:
a6726183fc08e765ce2a7b578bcbf39e6796ccba.jpg

photo courtesy of tsumtsumchicago

Last edited:
Wow. I'm kind of sad to see that no one posted here about getting any Jungle Book tsums yesterday, or about the next tsum tsum set for May 3rd. :(

I too was surprised to see no posts, got the whole Jungle Book set, the Haunted Mansion set, the harajuku set, and the Oswald medium! Can't wait for all of it to arrive! Froggerway: What jungle book tsums or others did you get I'm curious to know what everyone got! :)

I too was surprised to see no posts, got the whole Jungle Book set, the Haunted Mansion set, the harajuku set, and the Oswald medium! Can't wait for all of it to arrive! Froggerway: What jungle book tsums or others did you get I'm curious to know what everyone got! :)

Oh, you got a lot of tsums! I was tempted to buy Ezra and Madam Leota from the HM set but didn't. I bought the Bagheera and Shere Khan. I was soooo tempted to buy the whole set because I really liked the wolf and elephant and what's Jungle Book w/out Baloo? But I had to be reasonable and remind myself that more Alice in Wonderland tsums will be appearing AND the Finding Dory ones so I'm pacing myself. Sort of. Don't ask. ;)

I will say that even though I bought Bagheera, I was kind of sad they didn't make a better effort on her tail. Panthers are such tree cats and they require that huge behind pendulum for balance so by making her tsum with just a piece of string saddens me. LOL, not enough not to buy her but still.

The upcoming Avengers set isn't for me and I probably won't buy any SW Force Awakens tts either. My wallet wants to be relieved but I know DS will probably release something else I just can't live without, LOL!

The new mediums and 'fancy' tsums are all really cute! I even was tempted to get Shere Khan, but that only would have made me want the rest of the set and I can't afford it at the moment. :(

On disneytsumtsum.com I saw that the Disney store is releasing medium tsum tsums with expressions. Can't wait till they release one of "my" characters ;) I imagine Lotso will turn out sooner or later in that set.

http://disneytsumtsum.com/?p=5844

There's also flocked squishies being released! Flocked tsum tsums are the best idea they could've had; maybe they'll start releasing flocked vinyls too!

http://disneytsumtsum.com/?p=5868

HAWK GUUUUUY! Totally gonna grab him when the Avengers set comes out. I'm not planning on getting any Force Awakens ones, though I know my friend is going to FLIP OUT for BB-8.

The Haunted Mansion set looks cute, but I'm probably going to pass on getting any of them (maaaaybe Constance). I know I'm gonna want to get Destiny and an otter when the Finding Dory set comes out, and I'd rather spend the money on those than her.

Random collector question here, but does anyone else feel weird about only buying certain characters from each set? I don't want to say the feeling is "guilty" but I feel weird when I only buy one or two, like why am I bothering to buy any from one set/movie if I don't care enough for the rest of them? And I don't mean because of cost/financial upkeep-wise. I also understand that some collectors can only relate to one particular character which is fine, just not exactly what I'm asking about. I'm referring to tsums that you find really cute but don't usually go with your collection themes/preferences. :)

Anyone else....?

I want to start collecting more Tsum Tsums but I am overwhelmed by how many there are. I only have one tiny Piglet and a few of the small plastic ones.

Part of me wants to pick and choose the characters I like best but I kind of want the 'whole' set.

Random collector question here, but does anyone else feel weird about only buying certain characters from each set? I don't want to say the feeling is "guilty" but I feel weird when I only buy one or two, like why am I bothering to buy any from one set/movie if I don't care enough for the rest of them? And I don't mean because of cost/financial upkeep-wise. I also understand that some collectors can only relate to one particular character which is fine, just not exactly what I'm asking about. I'm referring to tsums that you find really cute but don't usually go with your collection themes/preferences. :)

Anyone else....?

The only full sets I have are Inside Out and Lion King (and the only other full set I ever see myself getting is Robin Hood if they ever come out with those), so the majority of my tsums are just my favorite one or two characters from a larger set. I don't feel bad or weird at all about it. I often relate to one character more closely than the rest, to the point where if I'm buying merchandise from that movie I'd prefer to just get that one character. Or sometimes the movie isn't a big love for me, but there is one character that stands out and I like that character more than the overall movie they are from.

Also, there are so many tsums out there that I need to focus on just my favorite characters, for both cost and space reasons.

Random collector question here, but does anyone else feel weird about only buying certain characters from each set?

Yes, I am :-D I'm closer to a completist than a selecter collector :p I have most of original character from movies, except a few that I don't like as tsum and as a character, like Perry, Doormouse or Miss Bunny), but those are just a few, I mostly buy full sets. There are a few characters I don't care enough but I like as tsums, and others I like the character but not to much the tsum and I buy both the same :-D And sometime I cannot choose a buy everyone because how I'm going to pass on him, poor him, like my daughter uses to say :-D
It's easy to pass with a version of a character because with original version is enough, but I do really feel guilty if I pass just on one or two :D

I want to start collecting more Tsum Tsums but I am overwhelmed by how many there are. I only have one tiny Piglet and a few of the small plastic ones.

Part of me wants to pick and choose the characters I like best but I kind of want the 'whole' set.

I've been here for 15 months. My advide: do not want the "whole" set :) if by the set you mean all the tsums...

You should take a look at www.tsumtsumcentral.com to understand why I say so...
Right now there are:
-211 original characters from Disney and Pixar (I count those with expression like Timothy Mouse when that's the only version, but not costume tsum like Valentine Tramp, that we have to receive someday as regular tsum).
-16 characters from Marvel (plus 7 more next TTT)
-19 characters from Star Wars (plus Battle Boba Fett on May 4th, and 7 more next month)
-21 characters from Parks (Haunted Mansion, etc.)
-306 costume characters (plus 4 more next week with 2nd Osaka box set). The character with most costume tsum is Minnie with 31 versions.

And there are two TTT (Tsum Tsum Tuesday) everymonth so that's means around 12-20 original characters every month, plus Japan sets, plus all the costume sets (Christmas, Valentines, Cats set, Annyversary, Dressed box set, etc.).

And more than 1/5 of all of those are sold out already (you cannot find them at DS or even Target) so you have to find them and pay a reseller price. Most of the movie characters you can buy for $10-12 but some of them, the oldest and the LE, can go to $50 or even $80-100. The most expensive tsums right now are the Sheep set (around $65 each one), Maihama set ($55), D23 ($30-70), King of Hearts, Doormouse and March Hare from first Alice set ($60-100), and of course Cleo and Three little pigs and the wolf. The last Cleo I saw cost $300, the last set of Three pigs and wolf cost $500, I both were sold in less than 30 minutes.

So... :-D
If you start to buy complete set then you will want all past complete sets too... Much better, cheaper and less room to buy just the characters you like :) Unless you like more than 160 characters and all the Minnies, like myself :p

Last days summary :-D

# Next TTT we will have Marvel: Civil War.
It seems that US won't have Bucky / Winter Soldier tsum tsum on the TTT set. That's what several CM have confirmed. The rumor is that he is gonna be the "exclusive" mini tsum from May sub box.
The picture is from Spanish site, so you can see Winter Solider tsum ;-) (He is not in the US picture).

3670_modal_CivilWar_ComingSoon_19042016ES.jpg

#One day later, May the 4th (be with you) Disney will release an special Battle Boba Fett set.

3667_modal_star_wars_ComingSoon_19042016_ES.jpg

#We already know the sets for the second TTT for May and both TTT for June, but nobody is sure about the order :-D At first it seemed that Alice will be on May, and Dory and Star Wars VII for June, but (I think because Dory's set has been on sale in Pixar shop and leaked in some UK stores and not sure, but I think I heard about DLP too...) now it seems that Dory will be first.

No matter what, we already know those three sets. What we don't know for sure it's if all characters from Alice have been leaked or we can wait for a few more (I hope so :p).

This are the pictures. Dory's set from Pixar shop and SW VII set from JP announcement (JP will get them on May 4th).

CfaNaSxUIAA69Uj.jpg

CgkYC9lUgAEiTFw.jpg

And Alice leaked tsum on eBays are these (last one today: Caterpillar):

262398442354_1_0_1.jpg
262336753827_1_0_1.jpg

12677245_1663319437265080_1704012544_n.jpg
141824635971_1_2_1.jpg

262366900108_1_0_1.jpg
252341873917_1_0_1.jpg

s-l500.jpg

(Cannot find new Queen of Hearts picture...)

Last edited:
Also, next week, JP will gets a second Osaka box set (Aberno store opening).

CfZVkOvUkAAZGzn.jpg

And this summer, Parks will get their next set: FantasyLand with (at least) these tsums:

CfxcipKUUAADpk_.jpg
CfxapfWUEAAmaSl.jpg

TFA set, two Reys and two Finns but ONLY ONE OF MY BOYFRIEND FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY KYLO REN?

I wanted an unmasked Kylo more than any other character.

Saddddd :(

(still getting the whole set tho tee hee)

So... Now that we know already what sets we are gonna get next two month... What do you think about the second half of the year?
Six months - 12 sets :-D Plus any costume and holiday set...
We know (too) about these sets:
-Monsters Inc. / University
-The Beauty and the Beast
-Moana
And it's easy to imagine we will get :
-Marvel: Doctor Strange
-Star Wars: Rouge One
So there are no much more room for guessing :-( (I do really hate all these in advance leaks). My bets:
-Marvel Villains
-Star Wars II-III
-Sleeping Beauty
-Robin Hood
-Wreck it Ralph
And I would really really love a set of couples :p with:
.Lady & Tramp
.The rescuers: Bianca & Bernard
.Tod & Tobby
.Arlo & Spot
.Wall-e & Eve
Last one on my wish list :-D A Pascal carrier bag with Bride / Brown Rapunzel :)

What do you think about it?

Maybe Pete's Dragon?

And omg has there actually been confirmation of Monsters, inc/Monsters University? Those are ones I'll be all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back