• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Disneypins99, you are SERIOUSLY the BEST.

ZAPPED! Disneypins99, you are SERIOUSLY the BEST.

Constance

Bitterly Discontent.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
Not only did you keep your eye on a thread for me, but you claimed the pin I wanted and then just HAD IT SENT TO ME. You, you are AMAZING!

pin59141

Thank you! We love her!

And thank you to Yvonne61626, what a beautiful pin!

THIS IS MY FIRST ZAP! What a GREAT ONE!

Oooh I meant to post this in zaps! I dunno why it was posted here guys! I would move it if I knew how.

Last edited:
Not only did you keep your eye on a thread for me, but you claimed the pin I wanted and then just HAD IT SENT TO ME. You, you are AMAZING!

pin59141

Thank you! We love her!

And thank you to Yvonne61626, what a beautiful pin!

THIS IS MY FIRST ZAP! What a GREAT ONE!

Oooh I meant to post this in zaps! I dunno why it was posted here guys! I would move it if I knew how.

No matter where you posted it, it is nice to see the love that DPF members have!!!!

Congrats on your pins!

are you kidding me,, Stuart is a horrible person.
He keeps enabling my pin addiction.
He has gotten many people their grails and ended their search.
How can you be expected to have grails if he keeps finding them for you.
Ask Lisa or Brian about it they will tell you

((if you missed it I am being silly))
((nothing but love for a good guy, can't wait till we get to cali and Meet up in DL))

Back