• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Displaying doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Displaying doll

Jazzy B Bunny

Hakuna Matata
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'm just wondering how you all display your dolls? I just got my first LE doll of Elsa. She's huge, I wanted to get Anna too but I have no room to display them properly! I'd feel sad keeping them in a box, same as my pins!

I display all my dolls in my bookshelves but I have almost no room left for them now, luckily one day when we will move I will buy more bookshelves to display them in. Sadly, I keep the dolls in their boxes, or I just open them for throw away all the plastic behind them and then I put them back in their boxes :)

Mine are on shelves. Ikea ones that Ive hung on the wall. I need to lower them thought to make room for the LEs. I also have a separte bookshelf where each one has their own shelf for the collection, but Ive filled that up fast. I need to reconfigure where they all go and move some to the hanging shelves as I have more room on those (plus they dont take up floor space)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back