• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Cast Lanyard Pins

DLP Cast Lanyard Pins

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I was close to having all the Disneyland Paris Cast Lanyard pins then I moved away from France and couldn't keep up. These are the ones I'm looking for still if anyone could help.
9cc797f2-1e9f-4793-8def-80d3d7c4fb7d.png

If you are interested into doing cast pins for cast pins these are the extras I have for trade (some of the older pins would need to either be for others like in age or several newer for one older as they are getting hard to find these days.)

0516171407.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

I have Wall E,Cleo and Troll (frozen).
Are you interessed? I am looking for Baloo, Bernard and Bianca, Mickael and Teddy Bear.
I will also be on the park on the 11th and 12th, I can watch if I find other...
Let me know.

Last edited:
Good luck on finishing your collection! Looking over the ones you still need, at least most of these are on the easier side to get. (At least, from what I remember during my hunt).

I might have an extra EVE. I don't need any Paris lanyard pins, but I'd be willing to send it to you as a zap. I just need to double check that I still have it in my trade book.

ETA: I checked and I do still have EVE. She's yours if you want her.

Last edited:
I have Honey Lemon, Shun Gon? (the siamese cat with chopsticks) and Peg the yellow dog that I am happy to trade!

Good luck on finishing your collection! Looking over the ones you still need, at least most of these are on the easier side to get. (At least, from what I remember during my hunt).

I might have an extra EVE. I don't need any Paris lanyard pins, but I'd be willing to send it to you as a zap. I just need to double check that I still have it in my trade book.

ETA: I checked and I do still have EVE. She's yours if you want her.
Replied in message.

I have Honey Lemon, Shun Gon? (the siamese cat with chopsticks) and Peg the yellow dog that I am happy to trade!
I would love to trade for these pins, are there any in the cast lanyards that interest you? If not my pinpics is Rvaya. Let me know here or in message.

Hello,

I have Wall E,Cleo and Troll (frozen).
Are you interessed? I am looking for Baloo, Bernard and Bianca, Mickael and Teddy Bear.
I will also be on the park on the 11th and 12th, I can watch if I find other...
Let me know.

I am interested but a little nervous about shipping to France. Had a package returned to me once. Do you have success getting packages every time at your address?

I am interested but a little nervous about shipping to France. Had a package returned to me once. Do you have success getting packages every time at your address?

Hey, I have never had a problem with the US (for this moment ^^). I know that the Americans don't like to trade with the French because the expedition, if you don't want I understand, no problem :)

I'll keep an eye out for you when I go later this month. I might be able to find you some of the most recent ones! I love pin hunting lanyards in Paris for people collecting these. I'll let you know if I end up finding anything you need.

I'll keep an eye out for you when I go later this month. I might be able to find you some of the most recent ones! I love pin hunting lanyards in Paris for people collecting these. I'll let you know if I end up finding anything you need.

That would be great!

I love these pins they are always such great quality. When I first went to DLP with my annual passport the first day I lost it on the train there. I couldn't get into the park but I had a lanyard all ready to trade. So I went around in the shops outside the park where cast members still trade. I got my first Cast Lanyard pin and I hadn't any idea what they were. The cast member told me how rare the pin was, I was so happy. Still got it, it was the Captain Hook pin from the series.

Back