• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP/DLRP Cast Lanyard Refresher Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP/DLRP Cast Lanyard Refresher Pins

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello everyone,

So I'm so close to having all of the DLP Cast lanyard Refresh pins but I'm missing about 19 I believe. I've made an image that contains them all. If you have one or could point me to someone who might be willing to trade I'd greatly appreciate it.

iso-cast-lanyard-smaller.png

I have these more current DLP pins if you only want to trade like for like pins. But please feel free to check out my traders on pinpics under the same name, Rvaya.

cast-lanyard-traders.png

Last edited:
75782 - Dopey (or Simplet in French) has been obtained today from buying on a French site like Craigs list, and then picking up in person. xD

#54167 + #33882 is done thanks to Facebook and was happy to get the much wanted Robin hood #67903 from someone on LeBonCoin same french site I got Dopey a few weeks ago. I think that brings me down to only needing 11 more unless I have some I didn't realize in the US but I can check that in a little under a week when I arrive :)

Good luck, fellow Paris lanyard pin collector! :D The only extra I have from your photo is Robin Hood, but I see you already got him.

And thanks! You helped me by having two pins that I had missed on pinpics that I was able to add to my wants list.

Turns out I had Pinocchio here in the US. I need to update it again with what I currently have. I hope to do that very soon. I'm only missing 8 now I believe besides the two newest that have come out since I moved from France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back