• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP July 2014 Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP July 2014 Flyer

taram

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Disneyland Paris July 2014 Flyer ;)

Update picture

Last edited:
Kinda a boring month of releases!! :(! I love the Mary and Remy pins though! I hope the princess trading event has some super beautiful pins!!!

I'm there at the end of the month and there is no releases!! Why??? I guess I'm only getting OE pins...
Oh yes, You were going this summer. Did you already see the new ratatouille ride and restaurant ? It looks stunning! >>>click me<<< (that fountain !!!)

Again no pins I really like. In my opinion the US pin releases are a lot better. they at least have a nice series. (POH) I do like the Ratatouille pin though. I just hope we will get a nice monthly set/serie for next year (I guess such thing always start in January)

Oh yes, You were going this summer. Did you already see the new ratatouille ride and restaurant ? It looks stunning! >>>click me<<< (that fountain !!!)

Again no pins I really like. In my opinion the US pin releases are a lot better. they at least have a nice series. (POH) I do like the Ratatouille pin though. I just hope we will get a nice monthly set/serie for next year (I guess such thing always start in January)

I can't wait for the ride!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back