• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP pin trading night question

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP pin trading night question

Humps91

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello all
My husband and I are going on our honeymoon to Disneyland Paris in a few weeks! While we are there there is a pin trading night. I was wondering if the pin trading night pins with the pin trading logo are normally limited edition?
The sales start at 6pm so I'm just wondering if they are limited what time we should arrive :)

thanks in advance!! Xxxxx

Hi! first of all Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Yes absolutely all pin trading night pins are Limited Edition / 400.
That's right the sale is beginning at 6pm but actually you have to come wayyy before to get a wristband to been able to purchase the pins,
wristbands are given out starting at midday. Wristbands have different colors, a Cast Member pick out a color in a blind box to determined purchase order.

With a wristband you can purchase one of each pin style.
Lately we had 3 different PTNs released, all surprise releases.
Sometimes there is also a Jumbo PTN.

If you wanna trade: trading area begins at midday until the end of the sale, hope that help ;)

Thankyou so much :D
And thank you thats really useful :) What time do you think we should get there its at the Hotel Cheyenne :) And once we have our wristbands can we go to the parks and come back for 6?
And the wristbands do they say how many you can have or which ones you can have?

Thanks again :D Sorry for all the questions its our first one so want to make sure we don't miss out :D

You're welcome :)

Well i used to go early to do not wait too long in line when they start to give out the wristbands around midday.

Yes once you have your wristbands you can go to the parks but make sure to do not remove them, it's up to you but most of trades are during the afternoon though.
Also if you decide to return to the parks you should come back to Hotel Cheyenne earlier, they pick out colors before 6pm.

No nothing written on wristbands but you can purchase one of each PTN per person.
That being said the rules can change, they changed many times in the past...

Ohhhh I see do you get the wristbands then colours later? and what do the colours mean sorry? So if we get back to the Hotel for like 5? xx

Yes 5pm should be good i think

No no you'll only get a wristband once, i think they have five or six different colors of wristbands.

Before the sale a Cast Member pick out a color of a blind box, for example "Blue" then Blue wristbands are the first to purchase the pins and so on...
Do you know what i mean lol? The colors are just here to determine everybody's order of purchase :)

BUT for example if you have a Blue wristband: They called Blue and you are not there, then you lose your chance to purchase the pins.

Ahhh yes perfect :) Thankyou so much that all makes sense! So excited Thankyou so much for all your help! I shall let you know how we get on! Xxx

Sorry I just thought of another question, the LE pins are sold at the venue right?

My POA is

10:30/11 am go and queue at the Hotel Cheyenne for wristbands then go to the park

4:30/5 pm return to the hotel for pin buying goodness

Does this sound good?

Sorry I just thought of another question, the LE pins are sold at the venue right?

My POA is

10:30/11 am go and queue at the Hotel Cheyenne for wristbands then go to the park

4:30/5 pm return to the hotel for pin buying goodness

Does this sound good?

Absolutely, the sale will be at Cheyenne's gift shop by wristbands colors order.

yes it seems to sound good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back