• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DLP PTN Rapunzel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DLP PTN Rapunzel

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Up for auction this time is Pin 82793: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Rapunzel. Mine is marked 380/400. This auction will end on Thursday September 13th at 10 pm Eastern Time. For this auction I am looking for other high end trader and pins from my wants list. I have a wanted thread in the trading section that is ever changing. If you are bidding a PODM please post a picture or a link to the picture.
Wants thread:http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...anted-(PTN-WDI-WDW-Recent-Releases-Fantasia!)
Photo of actual pin (does not have card)
attachment.php

Pin 82793: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Rapunzel
Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Disneyland Resort Paris
Type:Event Only
Limited Edition:400 Pins
SKU Number:2095010110328
Original Price:10.95 euro
Released:28-01-2011
Retired:28-01-2011
Categories:3D; Attraction character; Cartoon/Short film; Feature Film; Glows in Dark; Park; Pin of the Month
Members Trading:32
Members Wanting:271
Coolness:The coolest!
Creator:knabbel001
This pin features Rapunzel from the movie Tangled.
This is a pin in the DLP Pin Trading Night collection. This pin was released at the California Grill in the Disneyland Hotel.

PIN TRADING NIGHT is written on the top red ring and Disneyland Paris on the bottom border. The moon and the stars on the dark blue background glow in the dark.

Measures: 1.77" (with yellow banner) x 1.38".

It is an individually numbered edition of 400.

SIZE: approx. 4.6cm W x 3.9cm H (1 13/16" x 1 1/2").

Back of pin:
Official Pin Trading 2011
Disneyland® Paris logo
© Disney
ÉDITION LIMITÉE
xxx/400
[SIZE=-1]Added 2011-01-28 11:21:07, Updated 2011-01-30 03:44:52[/SIZE]

This pin from your wants:

pin23654
Next->
Pin 23654: Fantasia Ice Cream Set - Hyacinth Hippo

and one more:

Pin 52886: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Wild Hogs

Lets try
Pin 87789: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Special Events - D23 Member Event 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back