• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR 10/31 Pick Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew! Pretty much a success. Updated lists. Have a few random OE items to pick up but pretty much got everything that was LE/LR.

That said, interesting update on the HM Holiday Mystery sets. So I bought them as LR (10 per transaction), the box says LR, then went to get a random 3 and was told only 2 per transaction like LE. So I tell the cast member oh these are LR, they were sold 10/transaction. She goes that’s a mistake and an error on the box, they are actually LE 3000. She proceeds to show me their CM laminated pin sheet with the releases today and sure enough, sheets says LE 3000...so IDK just thought I’d share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phew! Pretty much a success. Updated lists. Have a few random OE items to pick up but pretty much got everything that was LE/LR.

That said, interesting update on the HM Holiday Mystery sets. So I bought them as LR (10 per transaction), the box says LR, then went to get a random 3 and was told only 2 per transaction like LE. So I tell the cast member oh these are LR, they were sold 10/transaction. She goes that’s a mistake and an error on the box, they are actually LE 3000. She proceeds to show me their CM laminated pin sheet with the releases today and sure enough, sheets says LE 3000...so IDK just thought I’d share

Seen a pic of the backs and they’re LR. Sound like the sheet is wrong.

:pthe story I got when they only sold 2 at a time was-they didn't get the shipment they expected, and were trying to give an opportunity to everyone. However, I heard others were able to buy 10 at a time at DTD PT. So i guess it depended on where you bought it, or they changed the quantity after the crazy morning sales?:stitch:

:pthe story I got when they only sold 2 at a time was-they didn't get the shipment they expected, and were trying to give an opportunity to everyone. However, I heard others were able to buy 10 at a time at DTD PT. So i guess it depended on where you bought it, or they changed the quantity after the crazy morning sales?:stitch:
Ah, that explains what I saw! Lined up at (Katz & Sons?) In Cal Adv Thursday and was told two boxes per person. But then about 9:30, at the store across from Soaring Over CA, there was a lady buying a BUNCH of boxes! Could easily have been ten. We couldn't figure out how.o_O

Okay guys. Updated the BUYERS CORNER, got about half done today. Will finish the rest on Monday. Have plans tonight and will be out all day tomorrow. Thanks for your patience everyone. Phew.

Had a great time at the park for Halloween with the husband and running around pin hunting. But after 2.5 days I’m so exhausted. Phew...:)) but a happy kind of exhausted lol.

Will keep updating as I get through all the packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back