• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DLR: April PTN Chip Pin WINNER: malitrader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DLR: April PTN Chip Pin WINNER: malitrader

2spongey6

Active DPF Member
Rating - 72.5%
26   11   3
Hello! :) 2spongey6 here and I am listing one pin for Auction! It comes with it's original card and it is in EXCELLENT condition! :)

All bids that include Nightmare Before Christmas, Mr. Toad/Ichabod Crane, Haunted Mansion, Alice in Wonderland, Pirates of the Caribbean, Stitch, &/or Tangled will be preferred.

I wish luck to all! :)

End Date: June 20th, 2012
400005629471.jpg

Pin 89681: DLR - Disney Pin Trading Night 2012 - Chip

Class:
Disney Pins
Origin:
Disneyland/DCA USA
Type:
Public
Limited Edition:
500 Pins
SKU Number:
Original Price:
$15.95
Released:
April 20, 2012
Retired:
Categories:
Cartoon/Short film; Hinged; Series; Stained Glass
Members Trading:
Members Wanting:
Coolness:
Unranked
Creator:
disney5
This limited edition pin commemorates Disney Trading Night and features a hinged element that reveals Chip. This pin features Chip in the red Pin Trading Logo with a yellow banner. The Logo reads "Pin Trading Nights 2012" and "Disneyland". The hinged element is a brown stained glass circle with "PTN" in gold.

So... This is my first auction so I dont ENTIRELY know how to do this! LOL

Rules & What Not

• [*=left]All bids must be listed in a comment! No PM's unless you have a question! :)
    [*=left]No more bids after the end date.
    [*=left]If you happen to bid a PODM, please add a picture, or add a description of the scene.
    [*=left]I will keep you updated on the Top 3 Bidders. This will be after every three bids.

• [*=left]And most of all! HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!
THANK YOU!
[video=youtube;toFm4CkDaUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toFm4CkDaUE&feature=related[/video]​

Last edited:
I have a question before bidding.

Based off of your DPF feedback, is there any guarantee that we will receive the pin if we win?

I SWEAR to it that I will send the pin on Saturday, June 23rd.

The winner will be announced on Thursday seeing as I will have some VERY hard decisions! :) The auction will end at 12:01 am on Thursday, June 21st.

Thank you to everyone that has bid so far! :) And as I had previously promised:

The Leaders are:
1st: malitrader
Close 2nd: lucan444
3rd: mickeymouseje

There are 3 days left! :) KEEP the bids Coming! :)

Hi Andrew
I could be stepping in something here,but I have to ask anyhow...if one of these awesome traders wins your auction
would you be willing to send FIRST?as they do have concerns about your FB..this would help to get back in the positive
for trading,just asking do NOT bite my head off:)

So....... The winner is....... (DRUMROLL).........
malitrader
Thank you everyone for playing! :) This is only the first of many auctions! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!! :) I have sent you a Private Message! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back