• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR August Pickups - close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR August Pickups - close to cost
I'll take the wonderfully wicked, the jiminy and all the diamond decades pins. Thanks so much!

Dang my daughter beat me. As requested in the PM.

Jiminy, and all the Diamond Decades pins.

If they release a decades pin I will take that also.

Hi Sean,
Can I get all the Diamond Decades pins, as well as the AP Cars pin. Thanks much!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

CARL AND ELLIE BEST FRIENDS!!! Please. :)

Could you put me down for the following:
Best Friends: Carl and Ellie (LE3000) $16.95 (+$3 surcharge)
Wonderfully Wicked: Oogie Boogie (LE3000) $14.95 (+$1 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Big Thunder Mountain (LE5000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Haunted Mansion/Haunted Holiday Spinner (LE3000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge)
85 Years of Pluto (LE2000) $12.95
Diamond Decades: Matterhorn Bobsleds (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Enchanted Tiki Room (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)

Thank you!

HI, I would like the Diamond Decade Haunted Mansion Holiday spinner

Thank you

Hi Sean,

I'd like the Diamond Decades: Haunted Mansion/Haunted Holiday Spinner (LE3000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge).

Do you know if the Hook Wonderfully Wicked is still available?

As always, THANK YOU!!

Hi Sean. Amazing that you do this! I would love to be added for:
Best Friends
Jmminy
Diamond Decades Thunder Mountain, POTC, Small World, Haunted Mansion

Thanks so much

I would like to order:
August 13 - Pin of the Month - Jiminy Cricket; and
August 27 - Mechanical Kingdom pin puzzle #3- Goofy
Mahalo

Hi Sean,

I would like these pins if you can get them

Diamond Decades Collection: it's a small world (LE5000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Haunted Mansion/Haunted Holiday Spinner (LE3000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Submarine Voyage (LE3000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)
Disneyland 60th Diamond Pin of the Month: Jiminy Cricket (LE3000) $14.95 (+$1 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Transortion - Monorail and Train (LE5000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)

Thank you!

I'd like Carl and Ellie and the submarine voyage pins please :)

I would like best friends and small world please.

Mechanical kingdom, please! Thank you Sean!

Sorry Sean I forgot to add two more to my list

Diamond Decades: Transortion - Monorail and Train (LE5000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)
Diamond Decades: Submarine Voyage (LE3000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)

Thank you
:bigthumb:

Hello Sean
Can I please get :
1 x Oogie Boogie
1 x Mechanical Kingdom Goofy
1 x 60th Enchanted Tiki Room
1 x 60th Haunted Mansion
Many Thanks

Hi Sean, would you be able to get the new cats booster set? I am interested in them for my collections. thanks! Shelly

Small World please :)

Best Friends as per usual, I'd also like the Tiki Room Diamond Decades pin and the Mr. Toad's Diamond Decade pin. :)

Hi Sean,
I would like all the diamond decade pins and the cars annual pass holder pin. Thanks

Can I be put on the list for Carl/Ellie best friends, Matterhorn Diamond Decades, and a Marvel Kawaii OE package?
Thanks!

Could I please be placed on the list for the Carl / Ellie best friends pin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I would love the jiminy pin and the diamond decades haunted Mansion pin :)

Hey Sean! Can you put me down for 1 Diamond Decades: Big Thunder Mountain (LE5000) and 1 Diamond Decades: Matterhorn Bobsleds (LE3000), Thanks! :D

Everything above is on the list (please check that your request is accurate).

Thanks Sean!

I've been watching and waiting for August pickups because it's my birthday month and it's a Little Carl pin! Coincidence? Maybe. Either way, I'm happy. So I truly appreciate the pickup. :)

Could I get added for one of the Jiminy diamond pins and 2 of the Mr Toad ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sent you a pm a couple days ago, please let me know if you got it, thanks :)

Still waiting to hear back if you got my message regarding a change with my order, not sure if you tried to get back to me as my mailbox was full but there is room now.

UPDATE: It has been announced that the Decades pins MIGHT have wristband rules apply. If that is the case, I will only be able to get TWO of each (at which point most people will miss out). I will do my best to obtain all requested pins.

All Stretch Goal pins obtained from the first Diamond Decades release day! PMs have been sent and names colored in green on OP for pins that have been obtained.

hello :)

by any chance, is the set "Pin 107443 DLR - Annual Passholder - Drawn to Disney Set" still available? If it's available I'd like to obtain one :) i'm in Italy.

Hey, can I be put on standby for the transportation monorail and train pin as well? Thanks!

On the list!

Hi Sean! Just checking in to see how the August 13 pick ups went! Must have been a very busy day! Can't wait to see these pins in person. :)

All items have been obtained - lists updated :)

hello :)

by any chance, is the set "Pin 107443 DLR - Annual Passholder - Drawn to Disney Set" still available? If it's available I'd like to obtain one :) i'm in Italy.

On the list! Will send PM regarding payment :)

All of the Diamond Decades have now been picked up for the month. Next week is just the 3rd Mechanical Kingdom pin.

Note that I fully expect there to be another 60th Puzzle Mystery Box release soon. Stay tuned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back