• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR February Pickups @cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR February Pickups @cost
Can I be on the list for 2 maleficient windows and 1 Wreck it Ralph

Since the flyer was just posted, I will keep checking this thread and try to keep up on orders today as much as possible. I don't know how long I will be in the parks. My new dog has to have an echocardiogram today as she has been found to have a bad heart, and when she is done I will need to leave, and fulfill further requests next week.:goofy:

Please put me down for a window of evil and the once upon a time wreck-it Ralph pin

Sent from my 5056E using Tapatalk

Could I request these, please?
Star Wars Death Star
Mardi Gras
Latte - Jiminy
President's Day
Once Upon A Time - Wreck-it-Ralph

Thank you!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

All Deathstars picked up, plus January's Jiminy for Theoucharis. TLM from January was sold out. Thank you for everyone's messages regarding my dog. Connies_hobby and I made a wish at the Lunar New Year wish booth for her health and right after that, the vet called and said the test showed her heart was in better shape than he first diagnosed and she can come off the heart pills!!!! Wishes really do come true at the Happiest Place on Earth!!!

RaAKhY6.jpg

Uff0i8V.jpg

Connies_hobby and I made a wish at the Lunar New Year wish booth for her health and right after that, the vet called and said the test showed her heart was in better shape than he first diagnosed and she can come off the heart pills!!!! Wishes really do come true at the Happiest Place on Earth!!!

RaAKhY6.jpg

Uff0i8V.jpg

This is such fantastic news! So glad to hear it!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys . The Little Mermaid Once Upon a Time pin is sold out :(
I'll leave it listed in case any pop up at random places but I wouldn't bank on that
They were over in the WoD store too when I went to pick up mine, and there were some over at DCA, I have one extra I picked up when I was over there... but only one >.> who was in needs of it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They were over in the WoD store too when I went to pick up mine, and there were some over at DCA, I have one extra I picked up when I was over there... but only one >.> who was in needs of it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
@Sami, I was looking for one. I will PM you. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back