• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR July Pickups - at cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR July Pickups - at cost
Hi, if you are doing August pickups, can I please have the small world pocketwatch (x2), Doorways to Disney Pirates, PTT Hat box Ghost, 3 boxes of the 28th and main mystery set (I must have Schweitzer Falls)? Thanks as always!

Also chiming in for August- Small World Pocket Watch (x1), Main Street Mystery Box (x2). Thank you! (And add a yummy coffee for yourself...you may need it! Lots of wonderful Haunted Mansion and Pirates pins...hot month!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you please put me down for pocket watch x2? I will note more when the Aug pickups thread is up. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You are quite welcome. I am happy to be able to help Speezard continue his pickups and help the community. I must give credit also to Connies_Hobby for the jumbos for Tokaji and Pinfun...as I was leaving the parks she generously offered to get those two for me. I will be picking them up from her this week.

Thank you, Dawn (my Disney Sister-in-magic) for the acknowledgement. I'm ALWAYS available to help you spread the the magic of our hobby.

Also, Ty those for the shout-out of appreciation for the Jumbos. I am grateful I was able to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back